Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Director of Corporate Strategy — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the Director of Corporate Strategy is part of a team that drives value creation and growth optimization through solutions development and implementation to help the company achieve its short and long term goals. The Director of Corporate Strategy is responsible for: (1) identifying strategic opportunities at all layers of the organization, (2) developing, managing, and implementing initiatives that exploit those opportunities by driving change and ultimately improving performance, and (3) advising on resource needs to support the growth of company. The Director of Corporate Strategy is also responsible for analyzing market, industry, and consumer trends, monitoring the competitive landscape, analyzing potential partnerships and/or acquisitions, and supporting the strategic planning process. Successful candidates should possess strong research and analytical skills, demonstrated financial acumen, and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Gather and analyze/synthesize company and external market/consumer data; identify and form hypotheses with respect to opportunities for growth, performance improvement, or cost savings
- Develop initiative charters, project plans, pilot plans, and implementation plans
- Manage pilots, facilitate workshops, and conduct other related research and analysis
- Manage execution and implementation of key initiatives
- Support strategic planning with on-going research, analysis, and materials development
- Monitor, and forecast market, industry, and consumer trends; perform in-depth analysis in support of the company’s framework analysis / strategic planning
- Manage the competitive data collection process; develop library of sources and accompanying tracking mechanisms / data repository
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and external sources to develop and continually update industry forecasts, competitive profiles, and competitive scenarios
- Maintain competitive profiles of key industry players, and track new market entrants
- Support the development of materials / deliverables for executive management and / or company ownership; present plans / materials to company leadership and/or lead steering committee meetings on key initiatives
- 3-5 years experience in consulting, corporate strategy, and / or market and competitive intelligence
- Highly proficient in quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesize and derive insights from complex data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly adept at Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- MBA preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
$125,000.00- $150,000 DOE
In addition to your base compensation, you will be eligible to receive a bonus (bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.