Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Director of Business Development |
, (Multiple States)
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
When you join the ClearChoice marketing team, you take on a highly visible role that leads the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a robust marketing budget, partnerships with leading agencies and consultants, and a growing group of talented marketing professionals as we write the next chapter of our story.
The Director of Business Development is part of a team that drives value creation, growth, and optimization through development, implementation, and adoption of key strategic initiatives. In this newly created role, the Director of Business Development will be focused on developing plans for deployment of initiatives, driving adoption, identifying constraints to integration, and mobilizing resources to overcome challenges and achieve the company’s performance targets. Key areas of focus may include expansion of services and treatments, implementation of new sales, pricing, or operational processes and systems, compensation programs, and other initiatives/opportunities identified by the strategy and executive leadership teams.
This individual will leverage their operations experience, creativity and sales and relationship development skills to create value-based partnerships with CCMS departments, field leaders, center managers and doctors to ensure centers and field teams receive support to successfully adopt new treatments, systems, and processes. Success in the role will require excellent listening, planning, assessment and communication skills, with an ability to identify gaps, recognize opportunities, and drive performance accountability. This role provides a unique opportunity to positively impact our business and the lives of our patients. This is a remote position, reporting to the Chief Administrative/Strategy Officer.
- Partner with executive leadership, corporate strategy, field leaders and center managers to support the development of deployment approaches for key strategic initiatives; oversee execution and implementation of deployment roadmaps
- Identify gaps, constraints, and or roadblocks to adoption and integration of new initiatives; develop interventions at the center, region, division, and network level
- Mobilize internal resources (sales, field, operations, clinical affairs) to overcome challenges, ensuring centers and field teams have support and training needed to fully adopt new treatments, systems, and processes
- Partner with field leadership to hold centers and field teams accountable to achieving adoption and implementation targets
- Liaise with field teams, clinical affairs, operations teams, analytics, and finance; serve as a lynchpin among these teams to support prioritization of interventions and support
- Identify opportunities for improvement and optimization of key initiatives; recommend pilots, testing, and roadmaps to achieve optimization and performance enhancements of key strategic initiatives
- Partner with internal teams to develop reporting to support implementation / adoption of key strategic initiatives
- Identify, codify, and disseminate best practices
- Listening / observation: Must be able to observe behaviors and conduct gap analysis to identify opportunities for support
- Creativity: Must be able to develop innovative solutions that meet the needs of our doctors and the business. He/she must be a strategic thinker, adaptable and solution oriented.
- Resilience: Must remain engaged and effective in pursuit of objectives with or without immediate success, using both positive and negative outcomes as an incentive to move forward fulfilling personal and team goals.
- Team-Orientation: Must be able to work cross functionally across the organization and partner with key stakeholders for the right input in order to mobilize resources and effectively work towards solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of progressive sales and/r operations management experience in high-growth, distributed multi-site services, preferably in premium healthcare, consumer/retail facing industries.
- Experience in clinical or doctor relationship management.
- Demonstrated success partnering with field leadership to implement strategic initiatives within a distributed healthcare network.
- Excellent professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to communicate and interact with diverse constituencies and motivate teams.
- Strong analytical and business reporting skills.
- Hungry, humble, high emotional IQ, aspirational mindset.
- Mission/purpose-driven organization experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Up to 75%+ travel
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated range for this position is $130,000-$150,000 annual base salary plus discretionary performance-based bonus. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications.
In addition to your base compensation, ClearChoice offers a full benefits package to include Medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan (401-k), flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer group voluntary benefits such as life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity coverage and pet insurance. Please ask your recruiter for details on the full benefits package.
ClearChoice, is part of TAG-The Aspen Group’s family of healthcare brands. The Aspen Group (TAG) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S. and has supported over 16,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,200 health and wellness offices across 46 states in four distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, medical aesthetics, and animal health. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. TAG is backed by top-tier private equity firms and provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of five consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care, Chapter Aesthetic Studio and our newest addition AZPetVet. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.