Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Director of Acquisition Marketing | Chicago
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. We have experienced strong growth over the years, including four straight years of double-digit growth, and today, we’re a leader in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
ClearChoice is supported by TAG – The Aspen Group. TAG was built on the simple idea of bringing better health care to more people and the independent health care practices it supports operate more than 1,100 locations in 45 states.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you’re joining a team with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
We are seeking a Director of Acquisition Marketing to join an exciting, purpose driven, high growth, PE backed organization that is a national category leader. This is a senior role in the marketing organization that has high impact, high visibility and requires strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate will need to have a proven track record of leading teams, executing growth marketing initiatives, managing paid media budgets and solid understanding of digital marketing.
Ideal candidate must be passionate about performance marketing and a proven background deploying a data-driven approach to marketing. Must be hands-on with details and able to see and articulate the big picture to multiple stakeholders. Must be an exceptional leader who is experienced in testing, optimizing customer acquisition costs and analyzing campaign performance. Must have successfully led teams and working with c-level executives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees over $100MM+ of media buying strategy, campaign creation, optimization, and rigorous testing strategy for full-funnel, multi-platform marketing strategies aligned to business priorities to achieve KPI targets.
- Develops and drives lead growth strategy via paid media channels ensuring repeatable and scalable results.
- Analyze channel performance, recommend strategy, and lead initiatives to grow and optimize the channel
- Leads and directs an internal team along with external agency partners.
- Works directly with leadership team to define marketing strategies and activities and ensure they are integrated with other parts of the business and align with corporate objectives.
- Establishes channel forecasts and budget recommendations.
- Develops and manages an experimentation roadmap to optimize performance – e.g. multivariate testing, incrementality testing, spend scaling opportunities, etc.
- Leads oversight of all aspects of media investment: budget management & reporting, invoice & billing reconciliation, etc.
- Improves data and analytic capabilities through improved targeting, measurement, mar-tech/ad tech tools and process improvements to drive incremental growth.
- Development of measurement frameworks and experience with attribution models/other testing methods.
- 15+ years of total marketing experience preferred with 3+ in a growth/performance marketing leadership role.
- Experience owning and defending performance for at least one core marketing channel (e.g Paid Social, Paid Search, etc.).
- Strong commitment to achieve outstanding results, ambition, and grit.
- Not afraid to get into the details – may require personal execution as well as leadership of others.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Relentless focus on data-driven decision making; ability to use data to influence others and inspire action.
- Experience planning, implementing and reporting on A/B testing programs and customer segmentation optimizations.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.