Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Director, Consumer Technology | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Consumer Technology to lead our talented team of developers and drive the success of our consumer-facing website (www.clearchoice.com) and patient portal (ClearChoice Connect). The ideal candidate will bring a strategic e-commerce mindset, coupled with a passion for healthcare technology, to enhance our digital platforms and optimize patient engagement. You will be responsible for understanding the complete patient journey from acquisition to final delivery and delivering digital tools to minimize funnel leakage while improving patient experience.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for consumer technology that prominently incorporates lead generation strategies, aligning with organizational goals and enhancing patient experience.
- Oversee the seamless operation and continual enhancement of the consumer-facing website, patient portal, and native apps, with a specific focus on core web/app vitals.
- Collaborate closely with senior executives to integrate lead generation strategies and online payment experiences into overall business objectives, fostering synergy between consumer technology and business growth.
- Cultivate a culture of innovation, excellence, and performance within the team, with a specific emphasis on technology solutions.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the user’ in design (UI/UX) discussions, while accommodating business needs and technical requirements.
- Work closely with Marketing, web developers, UX designers, and the existing team to strategize and implement new features that drive lead generation and enhance the online patient experience.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and advancements in lead generation, online payment systems, and dental technology to drive continuous improvement and innovative consumer technology solutions.
- Manage budgets for technology projects, ensuring resources are allocated efficiently and effectively to deliver on project objectives.
- Oversee selection and contracting of external services and vendors as needed for the success of projects.
- 7+ years of experience in the fields of software development/engineering. Strong experience with web development and different technologies and frameworks
- Deep understanding of healthcare IT or e-commerce, and have held positions of expanding responsibility within this vertical.
- Familiarity with PCI compliant online payment systems and their integration within consumer-facing digital platforms.
- Proficiency in the software development lifecycle and the ability to drive technical problem-solving processes, recommend solutions and implementation within this framework.
- Knowledge of User Experience & User Interaction theory.
- Experience with Contentful is highly advantageous.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the capacity to manage multiple projects/tasks independently.
- 5+ years of software development experience, including mobile development and technologies for native and hybrid applications.
- Proactive problem-solving abilities, demonstrating a keen drive to creatively address challenges and optimize processes.
- Strong time-management skills, effectively handling multiple tasks concurrently and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with Program Managers, key stakeholders, and end-users effectively.
- Proven ability to quickly grasp complex business processes and align technology solutions accordingly.
- Occasional travel may be required (<10%).
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.