Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Denver Team
Director- Consumer Technology | Denver
Director, Consumer Technology
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers Greenwood Village, CO
About the job
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We’re now at a point that we need to revolutionize our marketing approach just as we did our treatment approach. We need marketing innovators and thought leaders to continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join the ClearChoice team, you take on a highly visible role that fuels the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a growing group of talented professionals as we write the next chapter of our story. We are data-driven and results focused; you should be too! If the idea of challenging the status quo, building new consumer facing products and hunting for business breakthroughs is what gets you up in the morning, this might be the perfect next step in your career.
Envision, lead and build the patient portal that will engage patients as they go through the transformative journey of a new dentition with ClearChoice. This requires a leader with entrepreneurial zeal to build a new platform that will enable patients to better receive care and to engage with their caregivers. You will be responsible for understanding the patient journey and all associated touchpoints from our clinical and operational teams. Combine that journey with existing data to formulate priorities for the patient portal and then work with an external development partner to build out the portal in a phased manner. Make plans to build out the team internally so that we can support and enhance the portal with our teams. Once the product has been launched, you will examine patient behaviors and engagement with the product to decide what the next phase(s) might look like. You and your team will also be responsible for any technical support that might be needed by the consumers. You will explore new and upcoming technologies to determine how to best deliver the portal to our patient base quickly and at a reasonable cost.
Additionally, you will also play a pivotal role in partnering with Marketing and lead the development footprint of our consumer facing website.
- Develop and own roadmap for development of the patient portal. Collaborate with stakeholders in Marketing, Clinical Affairs, Legal & Compliance and Operations to understand the opportunity for expanded access to info for patients. Combine that knowledge with industry trends and other existing patient feedback to prioritize features
- Manage external vendor tasked with building the first phase of the portal. Work closely with them on items such as platform selection and ensure milestones for deliverables are being met.
- Collaborate with internal Salesforce team to ensure clear deliverables are defined around API integration for information exchange
- Document analytics roadmap to assess usage and patient engagement with the portal.
- Keep the patient portal project “On Time and On Budget”.
- Work with Marketing, web developers and existing team around development of new features on the existing website.
- Oversee team of web developers to ensure quality web development and a great tech enabled consumer experience. Develop and mentor your direct reports and others in IT; work to align career aspirations with business objectives.
- 7+ years of experience in the fields of software development/engineering. Strong experience with web development and different technologies and frameworks
- Deep understanding of healthcare IT and have held positions of expanding responsibility within this vertical.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to initiate technical problem-solving processes, recommend solutions and facilitate closure.
Required Experience & Skills
- Possess exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects, while working independently.
- 5+ years of software development experience. Familiarity with mobile development and technologies used for native and hybrid applications.
- Problem Solving: highly motivated self-starter with a passion for finding improvements and creatively solving problems
- Time-management: demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Communication: communicate effectively and confidently with Program Manager, key stakeholders, and end users
- Proven ability to quickly learn complex business processes
- Periodic travel may be required (<10%).
Compensation and Benefits:
$115- $135K base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.