Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Director Acquisition Marketing | Chicago
DIRECTOR ACQUISITION MARKETING
About the Company
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
We are seeking an accomplished Director of Acquisition Marketing to become a key player in a rapidly expanding, purpose-driven organization that stands as a national leader in its category. This pivotal role within the marketing team demands a dynamic individual with exceptional leadership, analytical prowess and problem solving skills. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of guiding teams, executing successful growth marketing strategies, managing substantial paid media budgets and possess a comprehensive understanding of digital and performance marketing.
The ideal candidate is someone deeply passionate about performance marketing with a history of deploying a data-driven approach. This individual will be hands-on with details, possess the ability to convey broader strategic vision to various stakeholders. Must be an exceptional leader, experienced in testing, optimizing customer acquisition costs and analyzing campaign performance. The successful candidate will have a history of consistently demonstrating leadership and collaboration with C-level executives.
The importance of marketing at ClearChoice cannot be overstated as it is a key driver of the overall business. The new leader will be given responsibility to drive even more importance behind the paid media engine and expect this leader to have an immediate impact on growth and create new effectiveness and efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Oversee and manage a substantial media buying strategy exceeding $100MM, with a primary focus on paid search, encompassing campaign creation, optimization, and rigorous testing across full-funnel, multi-platform marketing initiatives.
Key areas of focus include:
Performance Media Strategy Leadership:
- Spearhead the development and execution of comprehensive media strategies, ensuring alignment with business objectives and KPI targets.
- Develop the strategy and lead the customer acquisition efforts leveraging all digital and offline channels. Optimize current digital lead generation activities including, but not limited to SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic, CTV, etc.
- Actively manage large scale PPC ads experiences on Meta and Google and Bing including all products such as YouTube, GDN and Search.
- Lead a robust paid search strategy and provide recommendations on how to enhance PPC performance through in-depth understanding of performance and optimization strategies.
- Manage and optimize offline channels to performance standards – e.g. National and Local TV, DRTV, etc.
- Enhance data and analytic capabilities, with a keen focus on paid search analytics, through improved targeting, measurement, mar-tech/ad tech tools, and process improvements to drive incremental growth.
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations and ensure efficient allocation of resources.
- Assess and balance national vs. local media efforts to ensure individual center performance is met.
Channel Optimization and Innovation:
- Act as a hands-on, data-driven marketing innovator, identifying and implementing new test and scale marketing activities within paid search to fuel business growth.
- Drive for continuous improvement in key metrics to track ROI and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Lead the Paid Search program and play an important and active role in driving revenue for the business – manage the levers from ad copy testing to CRO requirements.
- Develop and manage an experimentation roadmap to optimize performance, including multivariate testing, incrementality testing and spend scaling opportunities.
- Seek opportunities for growth through competitive research, trend insights and experimentation, reporting findings and taking action on improvements.
Team Leadership and Collaboration:
- Collaborate directly with the leadership team to define marketing strategies and activities, ensuring seamless integration with other facets of the business and alignment with corporate objectives.
- Lead and direct both an internal team and external agency partners, emphasizing performance media expertise.
- Develop relationships with cross-functional teams to integrate initiatives seamlessly with broader marketing efforts.
- Lead ad partner relationships with key media partners and develop joint business plans to achieve alignment of goals and action plans.
- Create an integrated approach to marketing analytics and ROI measurement across channels and provide thought leadership in quantifying the impact.
- A minimum of 15 years of total marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a growth/performance marketing leadership role across mobile, desktop and offline channels
- Proven track record on either the agency or client side, managing e-commerce/DTC businesses, ideally in a growth marketing function.
- Must have significant experience in managing large paid digital budgets with in-depth knowledge of performance channels. A specific expertise in paid search and deeply versed in the buying, execution, and subsequent evaluation of biddable-based media strategies, including interaction with Google, Microsoft, and other paid media partners.
- Results-driven mindset with a proven track record of delivering against multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with managing large scale media partnerships with key advertising partners (e.g. Google, Meta, etc.)
- Familiarity with developing and maintaining marketing reporting, well versed in a variety of attribution methodologies, understanding emerging audience measurements.
- Strong commitment to achieve outstanding results, ambition, and grit – strong intellectual horsepower, relentlessly data-driven, with excellent quantitative, financial, and analytic skills
- Experience in healthcare marketing with knowledge of HIPAA compliant media solutions a plus
- Not afraid to get into the details – may require personal execution as well as leadership of others.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Relentless focus on data-driven decision making; ability to use data to influence others and inspire action.
- Experience planning, implementing and reporting on A/B testing programs and customer segmentation optimizations.
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated range for this position is $170,000-$205,000 annual base salary plus discretionary performance-based bonus up to 25%. Actual pay may vary based on experience, performance, and qualifications.
In addition to your base compensation, ClearChoice offers a full benefits package to include Medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan (401-k), flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer group voluntary benefits such as life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity coverage and pet insurance. Please ask your recruiter for details on the full benefits package.
ClearChoice, is part of TAG-The Aspen Group’s family of healthcare brands. The Aspen Group (TAG) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S. and has supported over 16,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,200 health and wellness offices across 46 states in four distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, medical aesthetics, and animal health. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. TAG is backed by top-tier private equity firms and provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of five consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care, Chapter Aesthetic Studio and our newest addition AZPetVet. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.