Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Digital Workflow Coordinator | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
ClearChoice Digital Studio is a department within the ClearChoice National Dental Lab located in Centennial, CO. The Digital Work Flow Coordinator will maintain a diverse list of responsibilities. This role will be responsible for managing digital activities, small projects, and be instrumental in assisting with the setup of digital capabilities in new ClearChoice centers. This role requires a self-starter with excellent communication, customer service, and IT skills as well as a proactive perspective on the needs of the Digital Design Team. Strong organizational skills, a calm demeanor and flexibility are a must for this role.
- Plans and executes implementation, upgrades, and modifications of installed digital scanners in network centers.
- Interface with network centers to facilitate swift resolution of hardware and software faults/failures to minimize downtime of centers’ digital processes.
- Provide remote scanner training to new centers and refresher training to existing centers as needed.
- Set up and manage oversight of server divisional in-boxes in the National Dental Lab facility for the Digital Design Studio.
- Manage upgrades to software on network scanners.
- Coordinate between ClearChoice centers, corporate IT and contract technical support companies to resolve issues with the digital workflow.
- Develop and maintain metrics to report digital efficiencies, network utilization, and other statistics as directed, and assist with monthly reporting to corporate leadership.
- Work with leadership in the National Dental Lab, Clinical Affairs and Operations Departments in the proof-of-concept testing and rollout of new technologies including IOS (inter-oral scanner), 3D printing, and future dental technologies.
- Work with the Digital Design Manager to develop best practices for the design team and monitor effectiveness upon implementation.
- Assist with the design and implementation of the National Dental Lab’s Quality System.
- Support a positive culture within the National Dental Lab through respectful and appropriate working relationships.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital workflow including settings, diagnostics and scanner best practices.
- Proficiency with 3Shape digital denture design or comparable software is a plus.
- Ability to communicate with ClearChoice doctors, lab, and center manager in a professional manner to gain clarification and direction for cases being digitally designed.
- Possess excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Qualified candidates should possess:
- Basic knowledge of dental science, materials, anatomy and esthetics
- Familiarity with CAD software and functional tools
- Experience with Google-based systems (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slide)
- Basic understanding of full arch restorations, complete dentures, and overdentures.
- Strong background in IT; a degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Effective communicator
- Ability to present to small and large groups
$55k-$66k yearly salary DOE
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.