Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Digital Media Marketing Manager | Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Summary of Role:
The ClearChoice marketing team is seeking a passionate data-driven digital marketer to join a performance marketing organization focused on lead generation strategies that have a direct impact to the business’s top line growth. This role will report into the Sr. Digital Manager and be accountable for managing lead performance across all digital paid channels with a heavy emphasis on SEM.
You will contribute in a meaningful way to develop, implement, and execute media strategies that meet aggressive growth goals across the journey with special emphasis on the lower funnel (lead acquisition). You will work cross-functionally with media agency partners to activate media plans, execute, optimize, and analyze performance. You will lead the day-to-day operations and support driving performance improvements.
Candidate must be a data-driven individual who thrives in bringing order to ambiguity, be a self-starter and have a keen ability to adapt quickly and support others through complex situations. Additional expectations for this role include leading campaign performance analysis, assisting in forecasting, managing platform access, and identifying innovative test and learns that help push the business forward
- Thrives in goal driven, fast-paced environment and is comfortable with adapting to change as the business evolves
- Highly analytical with ability to translate performance data into actionable insights
- Proactive, self-starter with strong work ethic and proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Unafraid to take on challenges and identify new/better ways of doing things
- Embodies a collaborative team spirit
- Able to think both strategically and tactically and operates with a test and learn mindset
- Passion for digital media, healthcare marketing, and making a positive difference in people’s lives.
- Ownership of the day-to-day tasks & stewardship of all digital cross channel campaigns (inclusive of SEM, Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing)
- Agency Mgmt – provides checks and balances on the activation level for digital channels and can communicate direction to Agency based on changes in lead goals
- Pull cross-platform performance reports & provide insights to assist in developing strategies and marketing decisions
- Analyze and evaluate lead performance on a weekly/monthly basis offering up hypotheses helping to answer the “why?” behind the numbers while also helping to identifying optimization opportunities
- Assist in managing the digital marketing budget and managing actualizations
- Assist in developing lead forecasting recommendations
- Identify new, innovative ways to drive customer retention through the different channels via test and learns
- Ensure campaigns adhere to digital best practices and is an ambassador for digital media within the business.
- 5 years of marketing experience preferably with at least three years in online marketing and/or performance/acquisition marketing (Prior media agency/account experience in Healthcare, Retail, Finance, DTC preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in marketing, or equivalent work experience (integrated marketing/digital marketing preferred)
- Proven track record in delivering successful and cost-effective digital campaigns (SEM, social media, programmatic)
- Excellent analytical experience in conducting own analysis on channel performance, identifying optimization opportunities and using data to inform business decisions.
- Experience in digital activation platforms: SA360, Google Ads, Bing, Facebook/IG) to monitor performance and pull reports as needed
- Experience in using Analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Data Studio, PowerBI) for campaign performance reporting and optimization
- Proficient in Excel/PPT to analyze large sets of data and build charts to help visualize data trends and storytell
- Experience developing both national and local digital paid media strategies (SEM, Social, Prog)
- Experience with managing lead generation campaigns – inclusive of forecasting, lead flow management and reporting
- Strong understanding of Media KPIs and experience building out measurement plans
- Strong attention to detail in campaign setup and management
- Strong understanding of media tech (i.e. creating floodlight tags, developing taxonomy for tracking purpose etc.) and experience working with DCM and GTM
- Experience in testing SEM/Social landing page strategies
- Direct buying experience across multiple channels/platforms (SEM/Social/DSPs)
- Experience in audience-led media campaign activation
- Experience with Salesforce/PowerBl, Liveramp, DMPs
- MBA preferred
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.