Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Digital Marketing Specialist — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We’re now at a point that we need to revolutionize our marketing approach just as we did our treatment approach. We need marketing innovators and thought leaders to continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join the ClearChoice marketing team, you take on a highly visible role that leads the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a robust marketing budget, partnerships with leading agencies and consultants, and a growing group of talented marketing professionals as we write the next chapter of our story.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be part of a media performance team that’s responsible for driving top-of-funnel business results for 60+ ClearChoice centers across the US. Collaborating with internal teams and agency partners, the Digital Marketing Specialist ensures paid digital media campaigns are effectively and efficiently achieving ClearChoice’s strategic goals. The ideal candidate must be able to confidently handle all steps in creating and executing digital media campaigns across paid search, paid social and display, as well as, quickly learn new platforms and technologies as they become adopted.
Since ClearChoice is a leader in the consumer health vertical and a tier-1 Google advertiser, this role will have direct access to Google’s head of industry and work closely with a dedicated Google team of account executives, campaign managers, analysts, and experts in not only search but all of Google’s advertising products.
This role is an exciting growth opportunity to work on campaigns with a seven-figure monthly budget and explore new investment opportunities to scale digital tactics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, setup, maintain and report on campaigns across various digital tactics including paid search, display, paid social, and video
- Synthesize insights and data into actionable results and recommendations for driving awareness, leads, and cost efficiencies
- Improve campaign performance through in-platform optimizations and landing page testing
- Be the functional digital expert and provide thought leadership on the evolving digital landscape including new products and betas from current partners
- Actively contribute to keyword or audience research, planning, and launching of all test-and-learn or scale efforts
- Aggregate weekly and as-needed reporting with particular focus in Google Analytics, Google/Bing/Facebook Ads, Salesforce and PowerBI
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience with a focus on paid digital media
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication, project management, time management, and analytical skills required
- Detail-oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker and able to work well under pressure
- Internal or self-motivation to complete multiple tasks and projects on time
- Experience with Google, Bing, and Facebook ads required
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager required
- Experience with Salesforce, PowerBI, and WordPress preferred
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.