Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Centennial Team
Digital Design Manager | Centennial
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
ClearChoice Digital Studio is a department within the ClearChoice National Dental Lab located in Centennial, CO. Digital designers use advanced technical skills and CAD software to design sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit, function and esthetics. They use critical thinking to develop and share ideas that can be used to support our growing network of affiliated dental practices. While work methods follow established best practices, candidates are expected to follow the direction of their manager and team using a high degree of judgment on a case-by-case basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct the activities of a dedicated team of CAD Designers, and oversee the operational efficiency of the design team by compiling, tracking, and trending individual and team operational metrics and managing team members’ performance.
- Develop design best practices and monitor effectiveness upon implementation.
- Interview, hire, and provide initial training for new CAD Designers.
- Coach team members to own their designs and empower them to communicate directly with doctors to resolve design issues or concerns.
- Develop and maintain additional metrics such as network and center digital utilization, first design approval and rush case percentages, and assist with monthly reporting to divisional leadership.
- Participate in proof-of-concept testing of new software and technologies, and provide feedback to support successful implementation of approved upgrades.
- Participate in the financial forecasting and planning of the department’s annual budget.
- Supervise employee time management and submission to ClearChoice Payroll through use of the time management system
- Operate invoicing software and online shipping portals
- Assist with the monitoring of all laboratory related supplies and ordering through paper and/or computer-based purchase order systems.
- Assist with the design and implementation of the National Dental Lab’s Quality System.
- Construct and implement the record-keeping requirements under the Quality Systems Regulation.
- Develop, implement, and oversee individual development plans to assist in the professional development of the CAD Designers.
- Support a positive culture within the National Dental Lab through respectful and appropriate working relationships.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Demonstrated expertise in full arch restoration setups, processes, and terminology.
- Thorough knowledge of fundamental occlusal principles, schemes and classifications as they apply to the fabrication of various dental prostheses.
- Highly proficient with 3Shape digital denture design software.
- Ability to communicate with ClearChoice doctors, lab, and center manager in a professional manner to gain clarification and direction for cases being digitally designed.
- Proficient with manufacturing and fitting of all aspects of full-arch dental prosthetics including articulation of implant models, setting of denture teeth, denture processing and all related components and processes.
- Possess excellent managerial, leadership, administrative and organizational skills.
- Qualified candidates should have knowledge of:
- Full arch hybrid restorations
- Complete dentures
- Implant-based restorative techniques
- Basic knowledge of dental science, materials, anatomy and esthetics
- Google-based systems (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slide)
- Commitment to providing world class products and high-quality work
- Effective communicator
- Ability to present to small and large groups
- Ability to excel in a customer driven culture
Compensation and Benefits:
$75,000- $78,000 base compensation + bonus
In addition to your base compensation, you will be eligible to receive a bonus (bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.