Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Centennial Team
Digital Dental Lab Administrator | Centennial
Digital Dental Laboratory Administrator
Working at ClearChoice means being part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to make a difference. We love what we do and it shows.
At ClearChoice, we have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. We work hard, but at the end of the day, we feel a sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve our patients’ lives.
Summary of Position:
- The Dental Laboratory Administrator oversees the following functions of the ClearChoice National Dental Laboratory, (NDL), facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and logistic support to the Digital Design Department in the National Dental Lab facility.
- Generate purchase orders for all digitally designed cases.
- Print bin labels for 3D printed devices and assist with placing cured devices into appropriate case pans.
- Package completed 3D printed devices, print shipping documents and enter tracking information into computer-based system.
- Coordinate with third party milling vendors to verify status of digital cases and communicate with ClearChoice Centers as required.
- Invoice centers for case work performed by the Digital Design and 3D printing teams.
- Run monthly statements and reports.
- Verify accuracy of invoices from third party vendors for digital devices.
- Order parts, materials and supplies through paper and/or computer-based purchase order systems.
- Assist with the management and proper storage of hazardous waste, (99% IPA, and small amounts of acetone and 3D print resin). Coordinate with contracted hazardous waste disposal company for timely pick-up of waste
- Assist the Dental Laboratory Administrator to support analog lab administrative and logistic operations when needed.
- Operate computers and standard office type applications such as web browsers, word processing and spreadsheet software applications as well as dental laboratory specific applications. (Windows and Google)
- Filing and maintaining files/Lab Rx, packing slips and invoice copies
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of HS graduate; some college preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Be able to multitask; possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to be cross-trained and function with multiple responsibilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a priority
- Dental/medical knowledge preferred
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of software including Google Suite/Docs; Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Regularly required to work in a production room equipped with 3D printers and occasionally supporting a shipping/receiving area with overhead door access to facilitate package delivery and shipment. Equal amount of time sitting and standing.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Quickly identify safety placards and hazardous situations in order to avoid or minimize injuries and property damage
- Position requires use of PPE, including safety glasses and protective gloves.
What we offer:
- Benefits of working for a World-Class organization with some of the top dental lab technicians in the industry
- We offer industry leading compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work with leading edge technology, in top notch dental facilities.
- This is a full-time position at 40 hours per week working Monday thru Friday. Hours are typically 8 AM – 5 PM, with occasional overtime.
Hour base compensation $20 – $24 an hour DOE.
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.