Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Dental Software Trainer | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Dental Software Trainer
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
In this role, will assist with the planning, development, and perform the delivery of courses supporting our custom dental practice management software, HopeRx. This is a highly customer-focused role where having motivation and high-energy are a must to ensure center staff understands how to use HopeRx. Training will include beginners who have never seen the system before as well as implementing additional features in centers who have used the software for years. Flexibility in scheduling training is a must as we span all the timezones.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Delivering training to center staff including doctors, both live and virtually.
- Participating in the development and management of training documentation and curriculum, ensure they are the latest revisions and accessible to all.
- Updating internal systems with relevant training information.
- Assisting with roll out of HopeRx in new centers.
- Leading network wide training sessions.
- Staying current with new releases, features, and functionality of the application.
- Compiling and disseminating best practices for use of HopeRx.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of clinical flow of implant related dental procedures
- 3+ years training experience
- Course development experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Experience with HopeRx or equivalent dental practice management software
Compensation and Benefits:
$50,000- $65,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.