Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Centennial Team
Dental Laboratory 3D Printing Technician | Centennial
Dental Laboratory 3D Printing Technician
At ClearChoice Central Laboratory, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of prosthetic restorations
that will be used in the treatment of partially and fully edentulous patients at one of our network dental
practices. We are committed to providing life-changing dental restorations to our network dental practices
with best-in-class customer service at a low cost while maintaining high quality, and delivering the
product on time.
ClearChoice Central Laboratory has an exciting opportunity for 3D Printing Technicians to work at a
state-of-the-art facility located in Centennial, CO. They use advanced mechanical and computing skills to
operate and maintain multiple commercial 3D printers. Using standard CAD-associated software, printing
technicians produce dental surgery-aided devices and ensure their timely arrival to dental practices
across the nation. They use critical thinking to develop and share ideas that are used to support our
rapidly growing network. The Printing Tech will work in the Printing Studio while under the supervision of
the Central Lab Manager. While work methods follow established best practices, candidates are
expected to follow the direction of their supervisor, manager, and team using a high degree of judgment
on a case-by-case basis.
Duties And Responsibilities:
● Operate 3D Printers and post-processing machinery
● Operate 3D CAD software
● Assist in the designing and programming of products
● Perform post-processing finishing of 3D printed devices
● Provide support in maintaining and cleaning the equipment
● Assist the Digital Administrator with packaging printing devices
● Maintain a clean, organized working environment daily
● Understand and reinforce Infection Control, PPE, HIPAA, and OSHA Safety Compliance
● Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
● Support a positive culture with fellow technicians through respectful and appropriate working
● Maintain the highest degree of professionalism
● Other responsibilities as assigned
● Technical degree in mechanics or engineering preferred
● Knowledge of 3D printer operation and maintenance preferred
● Proficiency with typical 3D CAD packages is a plus
● High mechanical aptitude
● Strong attention to detail
● Effective communication skills
● Strong organizational abilities
● Must be able to work in a team environment
● Ability to stand for long periods (8-hour shifts)
● Able to lift 50 pounds
ClearChoice Central Laboratory operates in Centennial, CO, and is an off-site dental laboratory.
Technicians are expected to be onsite at all times Monday through Friday.
We offer an excellent hourly wage plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life,
STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan and up to 2 weeks of paid time off.
20-23 an hour DOE
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.