Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Schaumburg Team
Dental Lab Technician 3 — Schaumburg
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
Dental Implant Sales Consultant
Dental Lab Technician
Summary of Position:
ClearChoice dental laboratory technicians work onsite at the dentist office to fill prescriptions from those dentists. They use advanced technical skills to construct sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit and esthetics and use critical thinking to develop and share complex solutions with the dentist and auxiliary staff. The Tech 3 will work under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager if one is assigned or may be called to be a lead technician in the center. While work methods follow established procedures and practices, candidates are expected to consult with their doctors and team using a high degree of judgment on a patient-by-patient basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and entering work orders and accompanying materials including impressions, models and components.
- The manufacture and fitting of all aspects of All-On-Four dental prosthetics including accurate manufacture and articulation of implant models, setting of denture teeth, denture processing and all related components and processes.
- The ability to ensure the accurate and on time manufacture of prosthetics to a patient-driven schedule.
- Denture and All-On-Four type restoration repairs
- Maintenance of all laboratory facilities, equipment and instruments
- Monitoring of all laboratory related supplies and ordering through paper and/or computer-based purchase order systems.
- Teaching and mentoring other technicians and auxiliary staff
- Operate computers and standard office type applications such as web browsers, word processing and spreadsheet software applications as well as dental laboratory specific applications.
- Maintain only the highest degree of professionalism and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of seven years of hands-on technical experience is required. Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program is preferred but not mandatory.
- Qualified candidates should have experience and be proficient in full arch hybrid restorations, complete dentures, overdentures and implant based restorative techniques and have strong knowledge of dental science and anatomy and esthetics.
ClearChoice operates two-three person dental laboratories within each of its dental offices. As such, technicians perform their duties in both the dental laboratory and dental office environments.
Technicians are expected to be onsite at all times Monday through Friday. Days and hours may vary.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.