Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Roseville Team
Dental Lab Technician 3 | Roseville
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Dental Lab Technician
Summary of Position:
ClearChoice dental laboratory technicians work onsite at the dentist office to fill prescriptions from those dentists. They use advanced technical skills to construct sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit and esthetics and use critical thinking to develop and share complex solutions with the dentist and auxiliary staff. The Tech 3 will work under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager if one is assigned or may be called to be a lead technician in the center. While work methods follow established procedures and practices, candidates are expected to consult with their doctors and team using a high degree of judgment on a patient-by-patient basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and entering work orders and accompanying materials including impressions, models and components.
- The manufacture and fitting of all aspects of All-On-Four dental prosthetics including accurate manufacture and articulation of implant models, setting of denture teeth, denture processing and all related components and processes.
- The ability to ensure the accurate and on time manufacture of prosthetics to a patient-driven schedule.
- Denture and All-On-Four type restoration repairs
- Maintenance of all laboratory facilities, equipment and instruments
- Monitoring of all laboratory related supplies and ordering through paper and/or computer-based purchase order systems.
- Teaching and mentoring other technicians and auxiliary staff
- Operate computers and standard office type applications such as web browsers, word processing and spreadsheet software applications as well as dental laboratory specific applications.
- Maintain only the highest degree of professionalism and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of seven years of hands-on technical experience is required. Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program is preferred but not mandatory.
- Qualified candidates should have experience and be proficient in full arch hybrid restorations, complete dentures, overdentures and implant based restorative techniques and have strong knowledge of dental science and anatomy and esthetics.
ClearChoice operates two-three person dental laboratories within each of its dental offices. As such, technicians perform their duties in both the dental laboratory and dental office environments.
Technicians are expected to be onsite at all times Monday through Friday. Days and hours may vary.
Compensation and Benefits: $39- $45 plus an hour DOE
Relocation assistance also available for the right candidate
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.