Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Fort Myers Team
Dental Lab Technician 3 | Fort Myers
Fort Myers, FL
This is an exciting new Co-Location that will have ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers and Aspen Dental in the same building! Fantastic opportunity to be part of this new amazing platform!
About ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
About Aspen Dental Management Inc
With more than 860 Aspen Dental practices across 42 states, every practice is supported by Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to licensed, independent dentists. ADMI provides a full range of practice support services from marketing, scheduling, billing, payroll, IT, and other business-related tasks. This model allows dentists with Aspen Dental to have the freedom to focus on their patients and provide high-quality dental care, while enjoying a secure income, a healthy work-life balance, and a clear path to practice ownership
ClearChoice/Aspen Laboratory Technicians, following the clinical direction of the treating Doctors, organize the work of the Laboratory to optimize productivity and fabricate quality prosthetic products to provide the best fit, functionality, and aesthetically pleasing dentures for our patients. Laboratory Technicians partner with the Office team to help patients get the care they need and fulfill our mission to give America a healthy mouth.
ClearChoice/Aspen Laboratory Technicians work onsite at the dentist office to fill prescriptions from those dentists. They use advanced technical skills to construct sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit and esthetics and use critical thinking to develop and share complex solutions with the dentist and auxiliary staff. While work methods follow established best practices, candidates are expected to follow the direction of their doctors and team while using a high degree of judgment on a patient-by-patient basis.
- Fabricate high quality denture prosthetics from start to finish
- Complete prosthetic repairs, relines, and re-bases.
- Oversee preparation of laboratory supply orders
- Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction.
- Receiving and entering work orders and accompanying materials including impressions, models, and components.
- The manufacture and fitting of all aspects of fixed full-arch (All-On-Four) dental prosthetics including accurate manufacture and articulation of implant models, setting of denture teeth, denture processing and all related components and processes.
- The ability to ensure the accurate and on time manufacture of prosthetics in a patient driven schedule.
- Denture and fixed full-arch (All-On-Four) type restoration repairs
- Understand and reinforce Infection Control practices, HIPAA, PHI, and OSHA Safety Compliance Standards
- Maintenance of all laboratory facilities, equipment and instruments
- Monitoring of all laboratory related supplies and ordering through paper and/or computer-based purchase order systems
- Teaching and mentoring other technicians and auxiliary staff
- Operate computers and standard office type applications such as web browsers, word processing and spreadsheet software applications as well as dental laboratory specific applications
- Lab Tech IVs/ Lab Manager will perform bench assessment test on potential Lab Candidates
- Track, communicate with, and perform a quality-control (QC) check on work provided by outside vendors and laboratories.
- Partners with the treating Doctors to ensure dentures exceed patient expectations; provides chair side support (where permissible and in accordance with applicable laws) when needed to address patient needs.
- Partners with the Central Laboratory to eliminate barriers to meet or exceed denture delivery dates and resolve quality fabrication issues.
- Follows predetermined budgetary guidelines to stock and maintain supply inventories and prepares Laboratory supply orders.
- Provide leadership through goal setting, team building, technical and professional development of junior technicians
- Cultivate a positive culture and strong working relationship with laboratory, clinical, and operational staff.
Lab Tech III
Lab Tech IIIIs will meet the minimum qualifications of the Lab Tech I and II in addition to the following:
- Must successfully pass bench test
- Run Lab RX Level III successfully
- A solid understanding of tooth setting and arrangement of full-arch and full-mouth restorations
Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program is preferred
- Strong computer skills are required
- Knowledge of dental implant systems is a plus
Lab Tech IV/ Lab Manager
Lab Tech IVs will meet the minimum qualifications of the Lab Tech I, II and III in addition to the following:
- Certified Dental Technician (CDT) is strongly preferred
- Certified training assessments at level IV to become a Certified Trainer
- Run level II RX schedule
- Should have experience and be proficient in
- Fixed full-arch restorations
- Complete dentures
- Overdentures and implant based restorative techniques
- Must have strong knowledge of dental science and anatomy, aesthetics, and modern digital technologies related to the dental industry
- Strong communication, organization, and computer skills are required.
- Prior leadership training is preferred
Compensation and Benefits: $35 – $40 plus an hour DOE. Employees also accrue 4 weeks of paid vacation a year!
Relocation assistance also available for the right candidate
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.