Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice San Antonio Team
Dental Lab Technician 2 | San Antonio
San Antonio, TX
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
ClearChoice dental laboratory technicians work onsite at the dentist office to fill prescriptions from those dentists. They use advanced technical skills to construct sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit and esthetics and use critical thinking to develop and share complex solutions with the dentist and auxiliary staff. The Tech 2 will work under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager at the assigned center. While work methods follow established best practices, candidates are expected to follow the direction of their doctors and team using a high degree of judgment on a patient-by-patient basis.
What we offer:
- Benefits of working for a World-Class organization with some of the top dental lab technicians in the industry
- Work in an environment where you will hone and improve your skills by working on challenging cases
- Work hard and play hard – We work a four 10 hour days (M-Th) schedule which means you have a 3-day weekend every week so that you can enjoy time with your friends and family
- We offer industry leading compensation and benefits
- You have the opportunity to work with leading edge technology, in top notch dental facilities.
- Enjoy the opportunity to work directly with the Prosthodontist, and see the work you do appreciated by the patients who benefit from it.
- A minimum of three years of hands-on technical experience is required.
- Digital Design highly preferred
- Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program is preferred but not mandatory.
- Qualified candidates should have knowledge of:
- Full arch hybrid restorations
- Complete dentures
- Implant-based restorative techniques
- Basic knowledge of dental science, anatomy and esthetics
ClearChoice operates two-three person dental laboratories within each of its dental offices. As such, technicians perform their duties in both the dental laboratory and dental office environments.
Technicians are expected to be onsite at all times Monday through Thursday. Days and hours may vary.
We offer an excellent base salary plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan.
Compensation and Benefits:
Hour base compensation $24 – $31 DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.