Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Roseland Team
Dental Lab Technician 1 | Roseland
Come join the ClearChoice Dental Implant Team and see why we are quickly becoming the go to work destination for Dental Lab Technicians.
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
- Setup and clean working areas on a daily basis
- Disinfection of all dental materials received from the clinical teams
- Pouring of dental impressions and mounting of casts
- Processing of acrylic resins using injection techniques
- Use of dental laboratory materials such as impression materials, plasters, stones, hydrocolloids, waxes, metals, acrylics, composites and similar materials
- Use of laboratory equipment such as hand tools, dental lathes, hand pieces,
- Scanning of dental casts in a 3D scanner
- Previous dental lab experience in a plus
- Current Dental Technician Certification (i.e. CDT) or a graduate from an accredited dental laboratory technology program preferred, but not required
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (10 hour shifts)
- Good manual dexterity
- Commitment to providing world class products and high quality work
- Effective communicator within a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced clinical environment
- Ability to excel in a customer driven culture
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and ability to learn new software is essential
ClearChoice operates two-three person dental laboratories within each of its dental offices. As such, technicians perform their duties in both the dental laboratory and dental office environments.
Technicians are expected to be onsite at all times Monday through Thursday. Days and hours may vary.
We offer an excellent base salary plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan.
Work/life balance is also very important to us which is why we offer 4 weeks of accrued vacation a year, Four day work weeks in many of our centers, and paid holidays.
Hour base compensation $22 - $27 DOE
In addition to your base compensation, you will be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.