Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Dental Lab Technician 1 — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
- Setup and clean working areas on a daily basis
- Sterilization of all dental materials received from the clinical teams
- Pouring of dental impressions and mounting of casts
- Processing of acrylic resins using injection techniques
- Use of dental laboratory materials such as impression materials, plasters, stones, hydrocolloids, waxes, metals, acrylics, composites and similar materials
- Use of laboratory equipment such as hand tools, dental lathes, engines, hand pieces, furnaces, casting machines, presses, flasks, etc.
- Minimum of one year experience in a dental laboratory
- Current Dental Technician Certification (i.e. CDT) or a graduate from an accredited dental laboratory technology program preferred
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (10 hour shifts)
- Good manual dexterity
- Commitment to providing world class products and high quality work
- Effective communicator
- Ability to excel in a customer driven culture
We offer an excellent base salary plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan and up to 4 weeks paid time off.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.