Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Mt Laurel Team
Dental Lab Tech 2 — Mt Laurel
Mt Laurel, NJ
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
ClearChoice dental laboratory technicians work onsite at the dentist office to fill prescriptions from those dentists. They use advanced technical skills to construct sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit and esthetics and use critical thinking to develop and share complex solutions with the dentist and auxiliary staff. The Tech 2 will work under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager at the assigned center. While work methods follow established best practices, candidates are expected to follow the direction of their doctors and team using a high degree of judgment on a patient-by-patient basis.
What we offer:
- Benefits of working for a World-Class organization with some of the top dental lab technicians in the industry
- Work in an environment where you will hone and improve your skills by working on challenging cases
- Work hard and play hard – We work a 4 – 10 (M-Th) schedule which means you have a 3-day weekend every week so that you can enjoy time with your friends and family
- We offer industry leading compensation and benefits
- You have the opportunity to work with leading edge technology, in top notch dental facilities.
- Enjoy the opportunity to work directly with the Prosthodontist, and see the work you do appreciated by the patients who benefit from it.
- A minimum of three years of hands-on technical experience is required.
- Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program is preferred but not mandatory.
- Qualified candidates should have knowledge of:
- Full arch hybrid restorations
- Complete dentures
- Implant-based restorative techniques
- Basic knowledge of dental science, anatomy and esthetics
ClearChoice operates two-three person dental laboratories within each of its dental offices. As such, technicians perform their duties in both the dental laboratory and dental office environments.
Technicians are expected to be onsite at all times Monday through Thursday. Days and hours may vary.
We offer an excellent base salary plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan and up to 4 weeks paid time off.
Compensation and Benefits:
$28.00- $35.00/Hour base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.