Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Long Island City Team
Dental Lab Tech 1 — Long Island City
Long Island City, NY
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
- Setup and clean working areas on a daily basis
- Sterilization of all dental materials received from the clinical teams
- Pouring of dental impressions and mounting of casts
- Processing of acrylic resins using injection techniques
- Use of dental laboratory materials such as impression materials, plasters, stones, hydrocolloids, waxes, metals, acrylics, composites and similar materials
- Use of laboratory equipment such as hand tools, dental lathes, engines, hand pieces, furnaces, casting machines, presses, flasks, etc.
- Minimum of one year experience in a dental laboratory
- Current Dental Technician Certification (i.e. CDT) or a graduate from an accredited dental laboratory technology program preferred
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (10 hour shifts)
- Good manual dexterity
- Commitment to providing world class products and high quality work
- Effective communicator
- Ability to excel in a customer driven culture
We offer an excellent base salary plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan and up to 4 weeks paid time off.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.