Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Southfield Team
Dental Lab Manager — Southfield
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
Summary of Position:
The ClearChoice Dental Laboratory Manager oversees all functions of the assigned ClearChoice Center Laboratory. The Manager’s responsibilities will include both technical and supervisory duties. They will be responsible for the training and development of all laboratory technicians at the center as well as the implementation of new products and technologies. The Manager will be expected to communicate regularly with CCMS management and take a active role within the CCMS Laboratory Network. The Manager will use their advanced technical skills to construct sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit and esthetics and use critical thinking to develop and share complex solutions with the Center Prosthodontist as well as auxiliary team members. While work methods follow established procedures and practices, candidates are expected to consult with their clinicians and team using a high degree of judgment on a patient-by-patient basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise all laboratory personnel and laboratory processes.
- Oversee the receiving and entering of all laboratory work and accompanying materials including impressions, models and components.
- Proficient with manufacturing and fitting of all aspects of full-arch dental prosthetics including accurate manufacturing and articulation of implant models, setting of denture teeth, denture processing and all related components and processes.
- Responsible for the accurate and on time manufacturing of the prosthetics within a patient-driven schedule.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and record fractured or broken prosthesis.
- Construct and monitor a schedule for equipment, instruments and facility maintenance.
- Responsible for all laboratory related supplies and ordering through paper and/or computer-based purchase order systems.
- Teaching and training of technicians and auxiliary team.
- Operate computers and standard office type applications such as web browsers, word processing and
- spreadsheet software applications as well as dental laboratory specific applications.
- Maintain only the highest degree of professionalism and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of ten years of hands-on technical experience with at least two years serving in a technical supervision or management capacity.
- Qualified candidates should have experience and be proficient in full-arch hybrid restorations, complete dentures, overdentures and implant based restorative techniques and have strong knowledge of dental science and anatomy and esthetics.
- Regularly required to work in an office environment at both his/her own and others’ desks/offices
- Required daily to walk the floor and be available to help wherever needed
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Quickly identify safety placards and hazardous situations in order to avoid or minimize injuries and property damage
- Use small tools and equipment which require good manual dexterity
- ClearChoice operates dental laboratories within each of its dental offices. As such, technicians perform their duties in both the dental laboratory and dental office environments.
- Technicians are expected to be onsite when the center is open.
- Days and hours may vary.
We offer an excellent base salary plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan and up to 4 weeks paid time off.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.