Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Seattle Team
Dental Implant Sales Consultant – Traveling — Seattle
Dental Implant Sales Consultant – 75% Travel
Working at ClearChoice means being part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to make a difference. We love what we do and it shows.
At ClearChoice, we have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. We work hard, but at the end of the day, we feel a sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve our patients’ lives.
Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% – Travel Warrior
Dental Implant Sales Consultant – Responsibilities:
- Meeting with potential patients to discuss our dental implant solution
- Assisting potential patients in the decision making process utilizing the ClearChoice consult process
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current ClearChoice patients, ensuring a smooth hand-off between consult and treatment
- Using Salesforce.com, maintain records of completed transactions and patients
- Manage follow up process by reaching out to potential patients who have already expressed an interest in ClearChoice to help educate them on the process, identify where they are in their decision making process, and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed treatment
- Participate, as needed, in the local outbound marketing efforts for your Center to increase patient lead generation
- Manage the referral-based lead generation process, working with existing patients to identify potential referrals
- Other duties as assigned
Dental Implant Sales Consultant – Qualifications:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills (5-7 years consultative B2C selling experience)
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative
- An outgoing and confident approach
- Ability to establish immediate rapport with prospective patients
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75%
Benefits of joining our organization:
- Daily preset sales appointments
- Monday through Friday work (some centers operate a Monday through Thursday schedule). Some flexibility will be required.
- Thorough/Intensive training program
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Plan: over 80% of our PECs earned over six figures last year!
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.