Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Albany Team
Dental Implant Sales Consultant | Albany
Dental Implant Sales Consultant
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
We are seeking a Dental Implant Sales Consultant for our team. Working at ClearChoice means being part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to make a difference. We love what we do and it shows.
At ClearChoice, we have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. We work hard, but at the end of the day, we feel a sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve our patients’ lives.
- Meeting with potential patients at the ClearChoice Dental Implant Center to discuss our dental implant solution
- Assisting potential patients in the decision making process utilizing the ClearChoice consult process
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current ClearChoice patients, ensuring a smooth hand-off between consult and treatment
- Using Salesforce.com, maintain records of completed transactions and patients
- Manage follow up process by reaching out to potential patients who have already expressed an interest in ClearChoice to help educate them on the process, identify where they are in their decision making process, and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed treatment
- Participate, as needed, in the local outbound marketing efforts for your Center to increase patient lead generation
- Manage the referral-based lead generation process, working with existing patients to identify potential referrals
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills (5-7 years consultative B2C selling experience)
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative
- An outgoing and confident approach
- Ability to establish immediate rapport with prospective patients
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com preferred
Benefits of joining our organization:
- Daily preset sales appointments
- Monday through Friday work (some centers operate a Monday through Thursday schedule). Some flexibility will be required.
- Thorough/Intensive training program
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Plan: over 80% of our Dental Implant Sales Consultant earned six figures last year!
Compensation and Benefits:
$55,000- $60,000 base compensation + an 80% bonus target (uncapped bonus earnings are paid monthly)
In addition to your base compensation, you will be eligible to receive a bonus (bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.