Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Orange County Team
Dental Hygienist | Orange County
Orange County, CA
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Are you a highly skilled Dental Hygienist who would like to work with an innovative implant company offering top compensation and benefits?
- Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis; providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies; charting conditions of decay and disease; performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
- Work in partnership with the doctor to capture prosthodontic exam information to be used for implant treatment planning
- Work in partnership with our Sales Consultants to ensure that world class patient care is delivered and revenue targets are achieved
- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols
- Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing, seating, and draping patient
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visit by evaluating patient’s oral health
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins
- Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling and visually examining gums; using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels of recession; exposing and developing radiographic studies
- Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other cavity- preventing agents
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances; placing, carving, and finishing amalgam restorations; removing cement from crowns and bridges
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification, emergency drugs and oxygen supply, and directory of emergency numbers
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene and plaque control instructions and postoperative instructions; providing reminders of time of next dental hygiene visit
- Documents dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical and dental histories; charting in patient records
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 3 years experience as a hygienist
- Experience selling dental hygiene products with a proven sales record
- Dental implant experience strongly desired
- Commitment to providing world class patient experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (e-mail and contact management plus Windent preferred)
- Professional appearance
- Use of Dental Technology, Dental Health Maintenance, Infection Control, Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Creating a Safe, Effective Environment
- Listening, Teamwork, Thoroughness, Self-Development
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.