Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Dental CAD/CAM Designer — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
- Digitally design full arch restorations for both interim and final prosthesis. Reports to Director of Dental Services.
- Experience setting teeth (removeables) in CAD package is a plus. (Preference will be given to candidates with 3shape setting experience in removeables).
- Read, interpret and design dental restorations to doctor’s specifications (Rx) by using a dental CAD software program
- Understand scan models or receive scanned models or impressions and import into CAD software.
- Design full arch interim restorations in CAD software
- Prepare design prototypes and coordinate with doctor to obtain final design approval
- Coordinate and participate in CAD/CAM processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated expertise in full arch restoration setups, processes, and terminology
- Proficient in 3Shape or EXOCad designing software a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, while consistently producing quality restorations
- Excellent computer skills, communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in dental anatomy and terminology
- Capacity to work with a large distributed network and multiple doctors
- Ability to produce hundreds of designs per year in a quick paced environment
- Values based individual, that takes work seriously, but likes to have fun
- Access to leadership and technical training events each year
- Work in team environment with many highly motivated and talented lab technicians
- Participate in the industry transformation from analog to digital and create your legacy
Compensation and Benefits:
$22.00- $26.00/ Hour base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.