Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Denver Team
Dental Assistant / Sterilization Tech | Denver
Dental Assistant / Sterilization Tech
High quality dental center in Daly City seeks a full-time Dental Assistant. Terrific opportunity to be part of a winning team. We are looking for a competent, reliable, highly motivated, and friendly person to join our team. This Dental Assistant opportunity is entry level, but there is tremendous opportunity for growth! Just bring your A game to work!
Dental Assistant Requirements:
- Maintain a sterile and neat work environment according to current infection control procedures
- Assist chair-side with the dentist/Oral surgeon
- Break other team players for lunch breaks as needed
- Work with the dentist and team to oversee back office operations
- Support front office operations
- Valid CPR and x-ray license, and familiarity with digital x-rays
- Warm, caring, positive attitude, and professional demeanor & appearance
- Must be self-disciplined and demonstrate amazing ownership of his/her responsibilities
- Great customer service skills with patients
- Team player who is self-motivated and is able to adapt to any environment
- Proficiency in dental software and related Microsoft Office applications
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to keep hand and arm steady while moving arm or while holding arm and hand in one position
- Able to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate or assemble very small objects
- Able to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions
- Able to bend, stretch, twist and/or reach with your body, arms and/or legs
$18-$22 hourly, Full time – 40 hours ( 4 day work week, 10 hours per day) Benefits, 401K, and Bonus offered.
Please submit cover letter and resume.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.