Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice San Diego Team
Dental Assistant | San Diego
San Diego, CA
Come Grow Your Career with ClearChoice as a Dental Assistant!
Serve patients in life changing implant dentistry, while growing your career within a positive employee-centered culture. We’re searching for passionate, team-oriented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment!
At ClearChoice it is about more than restoring teeth; it’s about changing people’s lives.
Full time paid Dental Assistant position to assist a skilled Prosthodontist in all tasks related to dental implant and prosthetic procedures.
- Competitive compensation- $21-$24 hourly.
- Four-day work week; 40 hours per week.
- Benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, in addition to a retirement (401(k)) plan.
- Some roles are eligible for a merit-based, discretionary performance bonus.
- Personal and professional development opportunities are available through ClearChoice University.
- Career Advancement, several of our top dental assistants have elevated into leadership, and specialized education and training roles across the country.
- Assisting the Prosthodontist in all chairside tasks related to dental implant prosthetics – retraction, suctioning, isolation, airway protection, removing and inserting temporary and final implant prostheses.
- Assisting the Prosthodontist in the passing of dental instrumentation and dental implant parts and components.
- Preparing materials for impressions and taking dental x-rays, as directed by the prosthodontist.
- Intraoral scanning for diagnostic models and impressions.
- Providing pre- and post-operative care and instructions to patients.
- Sterilizing and disinfecting instruments and equipment, preparing trays of instruments for procedures.
- Assisting in obtaining medical clearances from patients’ physicians.
- Be familiar and comply with all Health and Safety rules and guidelines on infection control.
- Performing additional office duties as needed to include scheduling and receiving patients, ordering supplies, and records management.
- Additional duties as assigned per state regulations or licensing requirements.
- Experience as a Dental Assistant is desired. Knowledge of implant dentistry preferred.
- Passion for making a difference in patients’ lives and alignment with our values of Impact, Conviction, Compassion, Passion for Learning, Teamwork, Integrity, and Trust.
- Self-starter mentality with a relentless focus on high quality patient care.
- All candidates must possess valid certifications that comply with applicable state laws.
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients. With some of the best oral surgeons and prosthodontists in implant dentistry, ClearChoice is the leading dental implant provider to patients across the United States. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back.
Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
For California Applicants: https://www.clearchoice.com/cepp/
For more information, visit https://www.clearchoice.com/care
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.