Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Data Scientist — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
ClearChoice is seeking a talented Data Scientist to translate visions of insight into actionable data science projects. This is a high impact and high visibility role communicating with stakeholders across the organization to tackle strategic problems with a direct impact on the company’s growth. You will be working closely with data engineers and data analysts to implement modeling solutions in support of Marketing, Sales and Corporate Strategy. To ensure success, you should have strong quantitative skills and business acumen.
- Learn business processes and gain deep understanding of their data requirements to design and apply advanced analytics solutions to optimize them.
- Design, develop, evaluate, and productionalize predictive modeling, machine learning (ML), advanced analytics solutions. Tune models already in production.
- Assist with building advanced analytics roadmaps that address key issues in growth and operations.
- Work with analysts to document requirements, assumptions, and methodologies including validation, testing, and implementation strategies.
- Engage cross-functionally with business SMEs, analysts, data engineers, architects, to design and deliver advanced analytic solutions. Contribute to data environment design discussions.
- Establish and maintain coding and ML standards, source control, and testing processes.
- Assist in implementation of ML-Ops practices.
- Create data visualization to summarize and present key insights to both technical and non-technical audiences including presenting predictions and other analytical outcomes.
Required Experience and Skills
- BS degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Physics (Masters preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Telling a compelling story with data.
- Highly motivated self-starter with experience producing high quality data deliverables and able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to anticipate changes and impacts with a strong desire to uphold best practices.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with utilizing machine learning to optimize business outcomes including detailed experience with machine learning methods, design, build, testing, and implementation.
- Demonstratable experience SQL, and R or Python to manipulate data, explore datasets.
- Strong knowledge and application of modern data science languages such as Python, R, Scala, etc.
- Understanding and experience with advanced statistics and modern machine learning predictive techniques, including GLMs, decision trees, forests, boosted ensembles, neural networks, deep learning, and graph analytics.
Additional knowledge & skills
- Experience working with Database Management Systems, Data Lake, and cloud-based ML Ecosystems.
- Ability to tell stories with data using data visualization software such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Skilled using DataOps and ML-Ops processes and tools and creating operational production machine learning models.
- Familiar with work management tools such as Jira or Azure DevOps.
- Experience working with or creating data architectures
Compensation and Benefits
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.