Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Data Scientist | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
ClearChoice is seeking a talented Data Scientist to translate visions of insight into actionable data science projects. This is a high impact and high visibility role communicating with stakeholders across the organization to tackle strategic problems with a direct impact on the company’s growth. You will be working closely with data engineers and data analysts to implement modeling solutions in support of Marketing, Sales and Corporate Strategy. To ensure success, you should have strong quantitative skills and business acumen.
- Learn business processes and gain deep understanding of their data requirements to design and apply advanced analytics solutions to optimize them.
- Design, develop, evaluate, and productionalize predictive modeling, machine learning (ML), advanced analytics solutions. Tune models already in production.
- Assist with building advanced analytics roadmaps that address key issues in growth and operations.
- Work with analysts to document requirements, assumptions, and methodologies including validation, testing, and implementation strategies.
- Engage cross-functionally with business SMEs, analysts, data engineers, architects, to design and deliver advanced analytic solutions. Contribute to data environment design discussions.
- Establish and maintain coding and ML standards, source control, and testing processes.
- Assist in implementation of ML-Ops practices.
- Create data visualization to summarize and present key insights to both technical and non-technical audiences including presenting predictions and other analytical outcomes.
Required Experience and Skills
- BS degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Physics (Masters preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Telling a compelling story with data.
- Highly motivated self-starter with experience producing high quality data deliverables and able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to anticipate changes and impacts with a strong desire to uphold best practices.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with utilizing machine learning to optimize business outcomes including detailed experience with machine learning methods, design, build, testing, and implementation.
- Demonstrable experience SQL, and R or Python to manipulate data, explore datasets.
- Strong knowledge and application of modern data science languages such as Python, R, Scala, etc.
- Understanding and experience with advanced statistics and modern machine learning predictive techniques, including GLMs, decision trees, forests, boosted ensembles, neural networks, deep learning, and graph analytics.
Additional knowledge & skills
- Experience working with Database Management Systems, Data Lake, and cloud-based ML Ecosystems.
- Ability to tell stories with data using data visualization software such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Skilled using DataOps and ML-Ops processes and tools and creating operational production machine learning models.
- Familiar with work management tools such as Jira or Azure DevOps.
- Experience working with or creating data architectures.
Salary Range: 80,000 – 100,000
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.