Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Google Data Engineer | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Google Cloud Platform Data Engineer
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers Greenwood Village, CO
About the job
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We’re now at a point that we need to revolutionize our marketing approach just as we did our treatment approach. We need marketing innovators and thought leaders to continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join the ClearChoice team, you take on a highly visible role that fuels the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a robust marketing budget, partnerships with leading agencies and consultants, and a growing group of talented marketing professionals as we write the next chapter of our story. We are data-driven and results focused; you should be too! If the idea of challenging the status quo, investigating your own theories, and hunting for business breakthroughs is what gets you up in the morning, this might be the perfect next step in your career.
Data Engineer Summary
We are seeking a Data Engineer who will partner with business, analytics, and engineering teams to build data structures to facilitate reporting, models, and monitoring key performance metrics. Collaborating across disciplines, you will identify internal/external data sources to design data assets, define a data pipeline strategy & automated testing and implement scalable data solutions. We expect you to be aware of best practices and open to working with experienced mentors.
Now is a great time to join us to design and build the future of the ADMI Data Platform. Be a part of a new team building cloud-native solutions with open-source tools and technologies. You will partner with the business to build self-service data assets and modern data science/ analytics solutions. Work with big data and modernize our technology standards to benefit millions of our patients and thousands of employees.
Flexible working is supported.
- Work with IT partners to educate and advance adoption of modern data engineering techniques.
- Contribute to an evolving cloud-hosted data platform using modern data engineer techniques.
- Partner cross-functionally to understand data, reporting, and data asset requirements
- Work with engineering teams to collect required data from internal and external systems
- Build ETL strategy to build performant data solutions that are reliable and scalable in a fast-growing cloud-native data ecosystem
- Rebuild and automate legacy reporting pipelines to a new platform
- Contribute toward evolving company’s analytical self-service/ ad hoc reporting/Data Analytics/Analytical Modeling/Data Visualization process and/or product
- Develop and conduct automated testing
- Author, schedule, and monitor workflows using orchestration tools
- Document and publish Metadata and table designs to facilitate data adoption.
- Perform pipeline tuning as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 1+ yrs. of IT experience
- Experience with SQL and Postgres
- Hands-on experience with Python and/or other programming languages
- Experienced with best practices in automated testing for automated pipelines
- Experience with GCP, the various data-related resource types, how to organize, secure, and deploy them.
- Experienced with GIT, Terraform, CI/CD, and the overall SDLC process.
- Familiarity building out and maintaining metrics, alarms, and monitoring of services
- Strong desire to work with analytics data and partners
- Experience in MS SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and would be a plus
- GCP certifications (Solution Architect, Engineering, Big Data Specialty, etc.) would be a plus
- Experience/Exposure in Data Science and/or Analytics in cloud would be a plus
- Experience in Machine Learning/Deep Learning use cases and development would be a plus
- Experience in Data Cleansing/Transformation would be a plus
- Experience in Container, Kubernetes, and related technology ecosystems would be a plus
- Experience in Data Modeling would be a plus
- Experience in Event-Driven Architecture, Streaming processing would be plus
- Experience in sourcing and processing structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data would be a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.