Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Data Architect/Modeler — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
ClearChoice is seeking a talented Data Modeler / Architect to lead the design and implementation of company databases. You will be working closely with data engineers and data analysts to implement data modeling solutions in order to streamline and support enterprise information management.
To ensure success, you should have in-depth knowledge of data warehousing, as well as expert communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch candidate should be able to design models that reduce data redundancy, streamline data movements, and improve enterprise information management.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business processes and data in the corporation and apply the knowledge towards developing and maintaining the Corporate Data Model.
- Translate Business Requirements to Conceptual and Logical Data Models.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- Work with Data Scientists on analyzing data using algorithms and machine learning to integrate results in to data base for enterprise use.
- Develop, refine and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, and best practices.
- Developing Enterprise-wide guidelines/standards for Database Design.
- Works with Data Engineers as part of database design and development.
- Implements and promotes governance processes for information and metadata to ensure establishment of a common language and the ongoing accuracy, validity, and reuse of metadata.
Required Experience and Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, with an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- BS degree in math, statistics, computer science or related field. Advanced Degree in relevant field preferred.
- Expert Level working knowledge of Database Design and Data Modeling Principles.
- Significant experience with SQL Server and/or other relational database platforms.
- 3-5 years demonstrated proficiency using Data Modeling tools.
- 3-5 years demonstrated expertise in logical and physical data modeling (ER).
- 3 years of experience with deployment of database changes.
Additional Knoweldge and Skills
- Sound understanding of Business Intelligence best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, data warehouse and reporting techniques.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Experience with Data Governance.
- Strong experience with cloud PaaS services; understands leading practices and adoption patterns.
- Experience in Data Lifecycle Management, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level database solutions.
- Experience creating/maintaining a Data Dictionary, enrich the data using business logic to normalize the output for the downstream applications.
- Data base scheduling tools
- Microsoft Office 365 Experience
Compensation and Benefits:
Base salary $100,000-$120,000 DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.