Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Data Architect / Engineer — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Azure Data Architect / Engineer
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
Azure Data Architect / Engineer Position Summary
The person in this hybrid role will help design, and build, state-of-the-art technical solutions on the Azure platform that will serve as the foundation for our creation of a World-Class Data & Analytics infrastructure. Provide both Architectural guidance and Technical implementation of a broad array of Azure services. These include Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Synapse Analytics, Analysis Services, ML, and Cognitive Services to name a few! This position plays a key role to ensure our domain leaders and teams have the timely, and accurate, insights they need to make ClearChoice successful.
Azure Data Architect / Engineer Desired Experience
- At least 3 – 5 years of data engineering experience
- Experience building and running high-quality solutions on Azure including experience with highly available and secure architectures
Azure Data Architect / Engineer Additional knowledge & skills
- Sound understanding of Business Intelligence best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, SQL skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques
- Strong development experience with competency in at least one of the following languages: Java, NodeJS, Python or C# (Python preferred)
- Ability to understand and enact cloud security models
- Ability to utilize configuration management automation tools (GitHub).
- Ability to successfully utilize web services protocols including REST or GraphQL
- Ability to develop and operationalize CI/CD & Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Strong team skills including ability to collaborate in both providing and receiving input and feedback
Azure Data Architect / Engineer Duties/Responsibilities
- Provide both Architectural guidance and Technical implementation of a broad array of Azure services
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the systems and data sources at ClearChoice to effectively/efficiently find, transform and surface data necessary to meet ClearChoice business needs
- Develop methods to optimize the use of information, analyze data and make recommendations regarding its strategic and operational application
- Collaborate on the design, development, and support of data analysis and reporting platforms
- Successfully migrate workloads into Azure from the initial planning to the final deployment
- Collaborate with other teams to develop automated infrastructure.
- Analyze and understand business requirements to create a plan of action to support the application migration and development
- Accommodate for growth and reliability while aligning business plans to leverage Azure
- Be a trusted leader within the growing Data & Analytics team at ClearChoice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related technical field.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.