Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Data Analyst | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
In this role, you’ll apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data wrangling, presentation of data, and a commercially-driven mindset to help leadership and stakeholders see beyond the numbers. You’ll be a key contributor in the analysis and synthesis of our business drivers to help optimize operational efficiency and effectiveness and fuel company growth. In this fast-paced role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on customer engagement planning and strategy to drive key business outcomes.
- Utilize creative problem-solving and data analysis throughout all facets of our organization while working on and engaging with a team that is core to developing data-driven solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners, documenting their requirements for new Data and Analytics structures that support their workflow and decision-making processes.
- Lead analytics projects through the development process, collaborating with a team of data experts, ETL developers, visualization designers and Data Scientists to assure the delivery of a high-quality product.
- Be accountable for your analysis generating recommended actions and for those recommendations to make a substantive impact on the business.Collaborate with the data science team on the design of data models that will satisfy business needs, drive innovation, and conform to existing design principles.
- Assuring quality by continuously testing your data products while being developed and after they are deployed in production.
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience establishing ongoing, effective two-way communication within the team and with business stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and product delivery success.
- Strong experience in documenting the data requirements, data strategy, data rules then applying them (standardization, cleanse, and validation).
- Proficient in scientific research applications, hypothesize and develop analytical approaches for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience with SQL.
- Proficient in one or more languages for applied to statistics, data analysis, and machine learning e.g. Python, R.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure to use/deploy analytics solutions.
- 2+ years of applied analytics in sales, finance, marketing, product, engineering; track record of success.
- BA or BS in a quantitative field (Business, Math/Statistics, Economics, CS, Engineering, or similar). Masters in quantitative field desired.
- 2-4 years of hands-on work experience with SQL.
- 3+ years of applied analytics in sales, finance, marketing, product, engineering; track record of success.
- Systematic application of scientific method of problem solving & application of statistical analytic methods. (e.g. hypothesis testing, regression, classification etc.).
- 2+ years of data management and consulting experience.
Salary Range: 70,000 – 85,000
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.