Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Data Analyst — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
In this role, you’ll apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data wrangling, presentation of data, and a commercially-driven mindset to help leadership and stakeholders see beyond the numbers. You’ll be a key contributor in the analysis and synthesis of our business drivers to help optimize operational efficiency and effectiveness and fuel company growth. In this fast-paced role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on customer engagement planning and strategy to drive key business outcomes.
- Be the primary partner for cross-functional stakeholders to understand performance of the sales funnel across contact channels. When a metric is ahead of or behind expectations, dig in to drive meaningful, actionable insights that help the business performance improve or double-down on success.
- Understand the systems and business processes that populate critical systems with data.
- Analyze client behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create common understanding of how people are interacting with ClearChoice.
- Both to set goals and help evaluate potential opportunities, this analyst will be tasked with forecasting and opportunity sizing. This will help business stakeholders evaluate trade-offs in different approaches, and create targets for driving business performance.
- Be accountable for your analysis to lead to recommendations and for those recommendations to make a substantive impact on the business
- 3-5 years of hands-on analytical work experience with SQL and Python or R.
- At least 2 years experience in quantitative analysis.
- Proficiency with SQL and working knowledge in at least one scripting/statistical language.
- Experience in statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regression, classification etc.).
- BA or BS in a quantitative field (Business, Math/Statistics, Economics, CS, Engineering, or similar). Masters in quantitative field desired.
- Consulting background is a plus. Required Experience & Skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations.
- Strong experience in documenting the data requirements, data strategy, data rules (standardization, cleanse, and validation).
- Strong analytical and technical skills to troubleshoot issues, analyze the cause, quickly come-up with the possible solutions, document the changes, and communicate organizational impact.
- Ability to evaluate risks and provide recommendations in a timely manner.
- Explain data anomalies, develop data visualizations and reporting to drive key messaging and recommendations.
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Power BI. It’s a plus if you can share a portfolio of clear, intuitive and insightful visualizations.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information
Compensation and Benefits:
$80,000-100,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.