Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Denver Team
CRM Marketing Coordinator | Denver
The Email Marketing Coordinator provides support for all patient lifecycle marketing projects, including
project management, execution, QA, tracking/reporting, data hygiene, and organizational needs. The
coordinator will assist with single email sends and automated touchpoints across email (primary
channel), direct mail, text messages and other channels, to convert leads into sales and nurture patients
through the lifecycle.
This role will serve as a key member of the ClearChoice marketing department, reporting to the Email
Marketing Manager, to support CRM marketing performance that delivers better business outcomes
and patient experiences.
- Support the execution of campaign strategies and testing plans for email marketing and integrated campaigns.
- Assist with managing project plans for email campaigns and multi-channel campaigns.
- Assist with budget management and invoicing.
Campaign Execution & Reporting:
- Build and QA email messages, and assist with audience list pulls and other executional needs within Marketing Cloud.
- Assist with execution and QA for other online and offline channels, such as monitoring stock of pre-printed direct mail pieces to ensure continuous delivery.
- Support the Email Marketing Manager in collaborating with:
- Creative and digital resources on the development of copy, graphics, landing pages, and other assets needed for email and other channels.
- IT, call center, analytics team, and vendors for specific projects and requests.
- Create Salesforce campaigns and support necessary tracking setup.
- Assist with monitoring performance (email engagement, conversion, etc.), pulling data, and assembling and delivering reports.
Platform Maintenance & Organizational Needs:
- Day-to-day Marketing Cloud system support and maintenance tasks, such as handling unsubscribes and updating email messages.
- Assist Email Marketing Manager in implementing new platform functionality or integrations as needed.
- Create and ensure up-to-date documentation on current creative assets/units, campaigns and tracking information, and key test learnings.
- 1-4 years of experience in CRM or nurturing programs, lifecycle marketing, marketing automation, and/or email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Pardot, or similar.
- Practical hands-on experience with deploying emails (e.g., email design/building, QA, sends).
- Excellent planning, time management, and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Tech-savvy and results-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks, work both independently and collaboratively, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Experience setting up, troubleshooting, and optimizing automated email programs.
- Knowledge of HIPAA
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to your base compensation, you may be eligible to receive a bonus (bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.