Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Lead Construction Project Manager, Corporate Real Estate
REPORTS TO: Director of Construction
The Lead Construction Project Manager is instrumental in the development and expansion of ClearChoice’s nationwide network of Dental Implant Centers (Centers). We are looking for candidates with experience in commercial tenant improvement project management, design and construction in the medical and/or dental industry. This role requires a self-starter with excellent communication and customer service skills as well as a proactive approach to project management. This position manages design and construction of new Centers as well as expansions and significant upgrades to existing Centers. Strong organizational skills, a calm demeanor, and flexibility are a must, as we move quickly through from lease execution to Center opening!
- Full responsibility for each assigned project from constructability review to turnover.
- Effectively manage 3-5 concurrent, complex, multi-discipline, million dollar projects at different stages of development.
- Act as primary interface with internal partners, the launch team, and the Center staff providing progress updates, coordination, and support to the entire development and opening process.
- Assemble costs, create budgets, and write project funding documents. Maintain accurate cost accounting, forecasting, and variance explanations on all assigned projects.
- Develop and maintain overall program schedules. Review and manage contractor and vendor schedules.
- Knowledge of construction Means and Methods
- Directly manage engineering consultants, construction contractors, and FF&E vendors as required for successful execution.
- Write all work scopes, assemble documentation to enable the issuance of all contracts, vet change order requests, review & approve payment applications, and enforce contract terms.
- On-call during all hours of construction work, including, from time to time, work conducted at night or over weekends, which may require on site management.
- Ensure plans & specs adhere to applicable codes & policies. Provide oversight to and manage the project zoning/permitting process, negotiating with the jurisdictions when escalated as necessary (City/County/State) during the development process.
- Act as escalation point for all warranty issues related to assigned projects.
- Strong Project Management Skills focusing on design, construction, and contract management.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and manage the individual project requirements of multiple concurrent projects at different stages, with the appropriate level of engagement for each.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize project parameters, work with general direction and limited supervision, and adapt to a changing work environment.
- Able to negotiate and resolve conflicts with Property Management and Center staff, understanding their motivations and potential impacts to the project, while maintaining a positive working environment.
- Understands construction cost estimating, life cycle costing, and value engineering concepts and how they can be applied in the design and construction phases.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.