ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
DIVISION COMPLIANCE MANAGER
The Division Compliance Manager provides support to the Senior Director of Regulatory Compliance and the national network of ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers by administering the company’s corporate compliance program and related initiatives, and managing ongoing regulatory matters for a designated region.
Working at ClearChoice means being part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to make a difference. We love what we do and it shows. At ClearChoice, we have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. We work hard, but at the end of the day, we feel a sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve the lives of the patients served by our network.
- Understand compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations applicable to dental practices and the dental and healthcare industries as a whole.
- Troubleshoot, prioritize, and address compliance questions and issues for providers and business constituents.
- Maintain relevant knowledge to address regulatory and legislative changes.
- Work cohesively with diverse professionals, functional areas, multiple-location network of affiliated dental practices and multiple levels of management.
- Communicate and implement policies and guidance on compliance and legal related issues.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of network, corporate, HIPAA, OSHA, and other legal compliance program elements.
- Administer the delivery of mandatory compliance training and educational programs.
- Conduct investigations and on-site audits as needed.
- Conduct and oversee clinical staff due diligence process.
- Conduct and oversee clinical staff licensing and maintain renewal process.
- Create and manage compliance documents including, but not limited to correspondence, policies and procedures, patient forms, project lists, spreadsheets, audits and other related documents.
- Work closely with Senior Director of Regulatory Compliance to proactively monitor and identify potential compliance and legal issues, and perform other duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL TRAITS FOR SUCCESS IN POSITION:
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, handle multiple priorities with shifting time frames, and meet deadlines; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and attention to detail.
- Team player able to collaborate effectively, ready to contribute to a positive and highly productive work environment, and willing to assist teammates achieve department goals.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt easily to a fast-paced, changing, growing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to develop, autonomously or collaboratively, new programs and systems.
- Excellent customer service skills, and ability to effectively present information to various levels of company personnel.
- Committed to follow through on tasks and assignments.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with exposure to job related sensitive information.
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google office, electronic databases and online legal search tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Two (2) years’ experience in healthcare compliance, environmental or occupational health or in a related field.
- At least two years’ experience with professional licensing, corporate governance, OSHA, or HIPAA laws.
- Database management experience preferred.
- Healthcare Compliance certification (CHC), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) or Certified Safety Professional (CSP) preferred.
- Medicare/Medicaid experience not required.
- This position will require the ability to work in a remote setting with possible transition to an office environment. Travel required approximately 50%.
Please note: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.