Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Communications Specialist | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Our Communications Specialists are our inside multi-channel communications representatives who serve as a point of contact for prospective patients on their way to reclaim their health, smile, and confidence by joining us for a free Consultation. We are searching for individuals passionate about helping transform lives and demonstrate an ability to empathize and advocate for our prospective patients to show up for the next step in their journey with ClearChoice. Top specialists exhibit empathy, conviction, and drive and are excited by the prospect of making an impact on people’s health journey.
- Manage multi-channel communications from prospective patients including voicemails, text communications and email
- Make timely outbound phone calls to follow up with new and existing Patients (no cold calling) who have expressed interest in our services
- Demonstrate confidence and expertise when overcoming cost and other objections
- Support prospective patients by thoroughly and accurately setting expectations for their upcoming appointment
- Complete detailed patient profiles in SalesForce and submit coaching opportunities to support teams on missing criteria
- Exhibit empathy, compassion, and conviction when speaking with prospective patients with the goal of helping to impact their lives for the better
- Meet or exceed set KPIs by understanding how to impact results and seeking coaching to continue to make improvements
- Act as an ambassador to the ClearChoice Core Values at all times showing: Compassion, Conviction, Teamwork, Integrity, Trust, Impact, and Passion for Learning
- Other duties as assigned
- Strongly in need of bilingual Spanish-English candidates
- 2+ years successful business-to-customer or consultative sales experience preferred
- Experience in dental, healthcare or fields requiring a high level of empathy is a plus
- A confident approach and ability to build rapport
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative
- Proficient with computer and software applications and ability to multitask
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Comfort seeking and receiving coaching and guidance
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Options for Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts.
- 401K Investment Plan
- Company paid holidays and paid time off/vacation
- Thorough and intensive new hire training program and ongoing training and coaching
- Phenomenal culture committed to supporting our employees to change the lives of those we serve
- Position is fully remote
Compensation and Benefits
$18.73 base compensation + expected bonus range of 8-10%
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.