Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Chicago Team
Communications Specialist — Chicago
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
This role will join the Brand Marketing Communications team based out of ClearChoice Dental Implant Center’s Denver headquarters or the Chicago office, and work closely with the Internal and External Communications leads assisting in day-to-day comms support. The Communications Specialist will support a broad range of comms activities including but not limited to media relations, social media management, speakers bureau development, internal events, video production and other day-to-day operations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant media outlets and pitch ClearChoice related news that positions the company as the leading provider of dental implants and a top resource for oral care/health
- Work closely with the brand marketing team to leverage campaigns and data to create compelling story angles that will resonate with media and strengthen the company’s business goals
- Draft press materials, documents and reports for both internal and external stakeholders including ClearChoice executives, doctors, network, local centers, media and consumers i.e. briefing documents, fact sheets, backgrounders, bios, press releases, coverage reports, etc.
- Assist in the research and development of strategic brand partnerships that will further elevate brand awareness
- Work closely with external agency partners to ensure deadlines are met and goals are achieved
- Proactively seek and secure opportunities for senior level executives to speak at relevant events and conferences
- Support legal compliance and best practices for communications across all channels
- Develop, schedule and post organic content on ClearChoice’s various social media accounts that will drive growth and user engagement under the guidance of the Sr. Manager of Marketing Communications
- Monitor all social posts, respond to comments when appropriate and flag potential opportunities and issues as they arise to the team
- Work closely with external agencies when applicable to manage content development and campaigns execution
- Assist with social media reporting providing strategic insight to the overall brand marketing team and senior leadership
- Live and virtual event production and management
- Assist in building and executing an annual engagement strategy, helping key executives share information to a nationwide network of employees on business initiatives, awards, activities, processes, requirements, policies and accomplishments
- Scripting and coordination of video messages
- Support the creation of a Brand Advocacy program to include interviewing our patients and doctors and creating a database of inspiring stories
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3+ years experience related to communications, public relations, marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong storyteller with high attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong understanding of various social media platforms
- Knowledgeable about current and emerging healthcare trends and conversations in the news cycle
- Ability to prioritize and multitask independently while taking ownership of assigned projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.