Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Cloud Engineer | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
The ClearChoice Information Technology Department is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer with a great work ethic and positive attitude. You will bring innovation and efficiency to the IT department that is accountable for business and technical services. You will be responsible for delivering new and enhancing existing services by embracing continual service improvement across the organization.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
To be successful as a Cloud Engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch cloud engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
We are a fast-growing company. Come grow with us.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Project Management
● Knowledge Base documentation
● Technology implementation
● Proven ability to work well in team environments
● Familiarity with IT ticketing systems such as ServiceNow or FreshService is a plus
● Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform experience
● Experience with Smartsheet projects is a plus.
● Experience with HIPAA environments is preferred.
● Degree in computer science or a similar field.
● At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
● Experience with CI/CD systems.
● Experience with SysOps.
● Azure and GCP certifications preferred.
● Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
● Good communication and collaboration skills.
● Client management skills.
● Experience with Salesforce integration is a plus.
● This role will work closely with IT Infrastructure, Program Operations, Clinical Affairs,
and Operations. You must ensure that new and existing technologies are maintained
and understood for operational excellence.
● Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal
● Modifying and improving existing systems.
● Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
● Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
● Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
● Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance
with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
● Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application
● Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
● Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on
● Develops data integration solutions to Google Cloud Platform to ingest data from
external partners, define workflows and schedule jobs. Builds cloud compatible CI/CD
frameworks to deploy solutions in Cloud.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.