Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Hartford Team
Certified Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) | Hartford
Full-Time Certified Nurse Anesthetist
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
- Preparing anesthesia with preoperative assessment of the patient
- Conduct tests and verifying patient health information
- Determining the appropriate level of anesthesia to last through the procedure and help with recovery
- Prepare prescribed solutions and administer anesthetic following specified methods and procedures
- Inform physician of patient’s condition during anesthesia
- Perform pre and post-anesthesia patient visits and document anesthesia notes on patient records
- Provide reports and relevant data to doctor and nurses involved with the procedure
- Calming patients before surgery
- Working with a team of anesthesiologists and supervisors
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- At least two years of experience in an acute care nursing setting
- Certification as a Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.