Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Care Connection Team Operations Specialist — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Care Connection Team (CCT) Operations Specialist will be a support player in day to day operations for a 100 person inbound and outbound sales and service call center. The Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting the Operations managers and CCT agents in staffing, systems and software to ensure the team has the tools and resources to perform successfully. We are seeking a tech savvy, growth oriented candidate to join our team in ensuring our patient-focused mission is always at the core of our day to day operations.
- Act as an agent support specialist, advising and solving for day to day operational requests including but not limited to workforce management, technical support, payroll adjustments, and time off requests
- Support planning and scheduling of CCT workforce within the NICE IEX WFM software
- Generate adhoc reports as necessary to support strategic initiatives or tracking
- Troubleshoot basic software failures which include but are not limited to VOIP softphones, Windows, and Google Chrome
- Install and troubleshoot CCT hardware
- Create and modify call routing scripts to improve patient experience
- Provide insight and advice regarding CCT operational capabilities and increased performance
- Support agent onboarding and offboarding including technology setup, access and scheduling
- Monitor and track technology inventory system
Required Experience & Skills:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with a variety of learning and communication styles
- Strong social, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High self-motivation and initiative with ability to multi-task and manage to multiple projects
- Basic understanding of CCT Software, Computer troubleshooting, and hardware installation; Experience with inContact, SalesForce and Google Suite a plus
- Able to work effectively remotely
- May be required to periodically work in an office environment as is safe to do so within current ClearChoice COVID-19 policies
- Safely lift computer equipment in excess of 40lbs
- In addition to your base compensation, you may be eligible for an annual 8% bonus.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.