Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Business Analyst — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
ClearChoice is seeking a Business Analyst experienced in working with systems development teams, architects, and internal stakeholders. The role involves performing business and system analysis for stakeholders and departments looking to modernize or upgrade existing business processes and systems. You will be responsible for engaging product owners and other internal stakeholders in gathering requirements and documenting across JIRA and other platforms. We expect our center footprint to continue to grow and seek a team member who is comfortable with change and can help build our capabilities to keep pace with the growth.
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience working in a Business Analyst role for the design, development, and implementation of large-scale solutions.
- Experience evaluating business requirements and working with subject matter experts.
- Proven ability to develop task plans, manage time effectively across multiple simultaneous project activities, and meet target deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including presentation skills as well as the ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to non-technical staff.
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to work in team environment, but also self-motivated to produce results with minimal direction.
- Ability to form working relationships with groups of people from varied functions and seniority.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT, Management, or related field
Additional knowledge & skills
- Strong preference for experience with Salesforce
- Experience with JIRA and Agile methodologies is a plus
- Participate and collaborate with stakeholders, development, and testing teams throughout the design, development, testing, and implementation of a solution.
- Perform functional analysis of the current business process and supporting documentation.
- Lead meetings with subject matter experts (SMEs) to elicit, clarify, and confirm business requirements.
- Identify process improvements and facilitate reengineering of business processes.
- Responsible for development of business analysis deliverables.
- Support project management in project planning activities.
- Support and at times lead the preparation of test cases and associated deliverables.
- Execute production rollout activities.
- Prepare training materials and conduct training activities for system end users..
- Support end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and, if required, throughout the duration of maintenance and support agreements.
- The role may include occasional travel to network locations.
Compensation and Benefits:
$65,000- $85,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.