Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Brand Assets Coordinator — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Brand Assets Coordinator
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers have provided quality dental implant care to patients across the U.S. for over 10 years, helping more than 40,000 people put an end to their dental issues. At ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, we’re providing more than just a permanent tooth replacement solution—we’re restoring smiles and rebuilding confidence.
As a private equity funded company, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers have an expanding network of Dental Implant Centers and we utilize a variety of marketing tactics both nationally and locally.
This role offers an opportunity for anyone looking to enhance their marketing skills and a chance to be part of a team that is helping patients experience the life-changing potential of dental implants.
In support of the ClearChoice marketing team and our clients, the Brand Assets Coordinator will assist in day-to-day marketing activities with a primary focus in Marketing Compliance, Brand Asset Management and production. We are seeking talented individuals who are comfortable in a cross-functional roll, organized, detail oriented and are able to transition easily between a variety of projects.
The Brand Assets coordinator will assist in the content approval process, ensure all compliance requirements are met, maintain thorough and organized records of approvals and featured individuals (both patients and ClearChoice employees), ensure materials are kept up-to-date and conduct content inventories.
The role will also help to manage and maintain marketing assets through our internal Digital Asset Management (DAM) system. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Brand Assets.
- Maintain records of current doctors, locations and center information used in marketing.
- Ensure release forms are obtained for all individuals featured in content and completed forms are stored in centralized tracking system
- Serve as a back-up in the legal and doctor approval process.
- Assist in compliance audits to ensure marketing materials, signage, logos and trademarks are within regulation.
Brand Assets Management
- Build, maintain and manage Digital Asset Management System (DAM), ensuring all content is tagged, organized and up-to-date.
- Identify and record all patients and doctors featured in all marketing materials (TV, print, website, social, digital ads, sales collateral, etc.)
- Assist in the development and implementation of talent recruitment for ClearChoice advertisements. Making phone calls and interviewing potential talent.
- Creative collaboration and coordination with internal and external resources in creating marketing materials.
- Assist in pre-production work including scouting locations, working as a grip,
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior success in a dynamic, cross-functional role
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proven experience with content management and maintaining marketing collateral
- Project management experience
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with marketing compliance
- Experience working with graphic designers and outside vendors
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.