Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
BI Developer — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Position Title : BI Developer
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
ClearChoice is seeking a self-driven BI Developer to join our technology team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of PowerBI and will be responsible for architecting, developing and supporting data visualizations and reporting to enable ClearChoice’s mission, growth and strategic goals. The BI developer will gain an in-depth understanding of business processes and KPIs to apply the concepts for creating self-service dashboards and reports. This position plays a key role to ensure the functional leaders and teams have the information they need to make ClearChoice successful. We expect our center footprint to continue to grow and seek a team member who is comfortable with change and can help build our capabilities to keep pace with the growth.
- 2+ years of working and building with PowerBI dashboards; Expertise with PowerBI matters here. We are looking for someone who is an expert with PowerBI and can create engaging content using the platform.
- Ability to design visual presentation of data to facilitate easy understanding of key metrics
- 1 – 2 years of MSSQL database system management experience
- Experience creating and maintaining ETL processes from various input systems
Additional knowledge & skills
- Sound understanding of Business Intelligence best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, SQL skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques
- Proven track record of success designing, supporting, and maintaining MSSQL database systems/servers
- Ability to develop SSIS packages and scripts necessary to transform data from one database to others
- Ability to develop SSRS reports and perform reporting server administration duties
- Knowledge of Azure data infrastructure and data lakes is a strong plus.
- Interface and work with business stakeholders to understand the business and functional requirements
- Develop and Design innovative dashboards and reports to present information through user friendly visualizations.
- Analyze the reports and dashboards and work closely with 1-2 parts of the business to create hypotheses around issues and make well thought out recommendations.
- Develop application specific logical and physical data models
- Play a leadership role in the design, implementation and development of ETL processes
- Prototyping new ideas to help the business make decisions on technology path
- Modify existing and generate new data cubes for users
- Strong communication skills are required as you will be interfacing directly with senior leadership.
- Integrate multiple sources of data either directly or through the EDW into PowerBI dashboards to be able to look at operational performance at a quick glance.
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the systems and data sources at ClearChoice to effectively/efficiently find data necessary to meet ClearChoice reporting needs
- Understand and apply core operational processes to data models and reporting to ensure data quality, accuracy, and relevance
- Participate in team efforts with other colleagues from Reporting and Analytics internally and with stakeholders to define, normalize, and intake data from varying external sources
Compensation and Benefits:
$80,000- $100,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.