Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Harrisburg Team
Associate Prosthodontist | Harrisburg
ClearChoice Harrisburg is seeking a full time Associate Prosthodontist.
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a network of 85 dental treatment centers providing innovative and quality dental implant care to patients across the United States. Our purpose is to be a platform of hope for the edentulous and those suffering with acute oral disease. We provide several implant solutions for patients, but we specialize in same-day, full arch fixed implant restorations, all in one facility. As a network, ClearChoice has treated more than 125,000+ patients for full arch solutions and each center completes 40+ arches, per month on average. ClearChoice prosthodontists earn up to 2X to 3X more than their private practice counterparts.
Each ClearChoice Center is owned and run by prosthodontists who make the clinical decisions, do the patient consults, and perform the day-to-day restorative appointments. Oral surgeons address the surgical needs and place the implants, and each center has a fully equipped laboratory. This multidisciplinary environment allows patients to be treated most efficiently, all in the same facility. Each center is equipped with modern technology, including CBCT scan technology, desktop and IOS scanners, and the Cubex controlled substance management system.
Our world-class management services provide all non-clinical services and delivers full support, so that you can focus on dentistry while we focus on the day-to-day. ClearChoice Management services handles administrative tasks, marketing, finance, human resources, compliance, IT, training, business support, doctor mentorship programs, and much more.
- Perform all phases of prosthetic dentistry and related dental implant services to the appropriate standards as set forth by the practice.
- Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff and promote the success of the center.
- Be willing to take a leadership role in the center with an emphasis on driving center profitability.
- Possess a patient-centered mindset and approach to treatment planning and day to day center operations.
- Professional Degree: DDS/DMD
- Certificate in Prosthodontics from an American Dental Association accredited program.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary plus bonus based on production. Benefits include complete coverage for group health insurance for employee and dependents, 401K matching, as well as malpractice insurance. Free Training, stipend for CE and professional expenses, and more.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.