Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Associate Manager, Financial Reporting — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the Clearchoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit growth, yet we’ve only reached a small portion of the population who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
As a Manager – Financial Reporting with ClearChoice, you are responsible for financial statement preparation, consolidations, eliminations and various external reporting.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assists in preparation and consolidation of the Statement of Operations, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows and Statement of Equity
- Manages and owns the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting decks.
- Produces well organized, detailed documentation to support financial deliverables
- Review and prepare high-level commentary on YOY and QOQ variances related to financial results to upper management as well as sign-off on financial statement accuracy.
- Review others work for accuracy and completeness including ability to catch errors and provide feedback in a positive manner.
- Work with the IT team to improve design of system reports. Ability to understand how to validate and tie-out financial statements to system data. Will maintain financial reports in the Company’s reporting information system.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of the year end external audit
- Lead all financial research efforts. Analyzes, researches and concludes on new and proposed accounting, reporting and disclosure standards issued by the SEC and FASB regarding the Company’s position and impact on the Company.
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to provide financial insights and relevant reporting
- Support senior management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned
- Strong and extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- 5+ years experience in top-tier public accounting or public/private company in a financial reporting role. 1+ years supervisory experience
- High-growth private equity experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Accounting/ERP systems, NetSuite experience a plus.
- Preferable to have system integration and financial consolidation tool experience (e.g. Host Analytics)
- Experience in multi-unit, multi-entity, complex organizations is a plus.
- Ability to stay knowledgeable about, research and reach well-reasoned conclusions on technical accounting issues
- Must meet tight deadlines and work independently, but also support the entire team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA, active license required
Compensation and Benefits:
$95,000- $110,000 base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with ClearChoice.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.