Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Team
Associate Business Director – West Division —
, (Multiple States)
Associate Business Director – Western Division
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story.
Reporting to the Divisional COO and in collaboration with various Regional Business Directors (RBD), the Associate Business Director will manage the business operations of a group of centers as assigned by the Area VP through the development of strong partnership relations with the Professional Corporation (PC) of the Doctors, and the Management Group and staff. This role is designed to assist RBDs in the area with a select group of centers based on the changing business needs of the area.
- Manage full revenue performance of the centers, staff including managing performance of the sales staff :
- Review and manage key performance indicators including sales, collections, healthcare financing, close rate, collection ratio, percentage to target, and pipeline metrics
- Manage and assist with promissory note collection matters
- Maintain the partnership between the Company and the Dr. Partners through the consistent communication of core purpose and beliefs and collaborates with PC leadership to resolve issues in conflict with them. Foster strong relationships with our Doctor Partners to ensure alignment to strategic objectives throughout center teams.
- Regularly review and interpret the financial performance of each practice for which he or she is responsible to identify plan shortfalls and opportunities and collaborates with Dr. Partners and staff to communicate results, develop and execute action plans, and to ensure plan achievement and profitability targets
- With support from the Supply Chain Department and the regional support structure, maintain best practices, purchasing guidelines and protocols which effectively leverage the collective buying power and experience of all practices in the system
- In collaboration with Human Resources, manage directly and through others, the performance management and development of staff to ensure the retention, employee development, succession planning, career-pathing and performance of employee
- Operate with the utmost standards of confidentiality in all facets of patient information, employee and HR matters, and intellectual property as well as revenue and profitability of the Centers
- Manage the Center’s P&L performance as it relates to controllable supplies, expenses and Center labor; work with the physicians to explain financial results of the Center, discrepancies to targets and influence additional cost management measures
Work with Operations Manager in each center to enforce policy, oversee and administer policy in the following areas:
- Clinical set up and adherence
- Center employee management
- Procurement spend management
- Capital equipment repair approval
- Patient finance oversight
- Compliance oversight
- Serve as point of contact for the corporate support office and collaborate with the different support departments (i.e. Accounting, HR, Marketing, Compliance) to ensure the center is fully utilizing the support available to it to run an effective and profitable operation
- Manage surgical schedule to maximize surgeons time
- Work with corporate Compliance Department to ensure training, HIPPA compliance, & documentation requirements are met, licenses are up to date and appropriate approvals are obtained
- In collaboration with the Recruiting Department, hire, direct and manage center level staff
- In collaboration with Human Resources, implement employee performance management programs. Participate in corporate succession planning activities, write and deliver employee reviews, keep close tabs on employee morale and create a positive working environment.
- Implement training and motivation programs to ensure optimal performance of the team.
- Serve as key source for competitive intelligence including competitive products, pricing, positioning, procurement and center structure.
- A bachelor’s degree with a business concentration is required. An MBA is preferred.
- Must have three to five years of experience in an operations & or sales leadership role
- Dental industry operations &/or practice management experience STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Must demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills aptitude
- Must possess a working knowledge of operations management, strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution, and employee motivation techniques
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical, planning, and process development skills, strong business judgment, and high level of initiative are all required
- Demonstrated ability to articulate logical and persuasive arguments across an organization is required
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize and reprioritize deliverables and to respond to unexpected changes is required
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.