Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Assistant Team Lead, Inside Sales | Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
Our Assistant Team Leader represents our company and brand by inspiring and supporting our remote team of Prospective Patient Advocates and Support Representatives for our 100 person inbound and outbound sales and service call center (i.e. The Care ConnectionTeam). The Assistant Team Lead must be able to coach and inspire our call center representatives, who are often the first point of contact for prospective patients. We are looking for someone with a strong empathetic and consultative sales acumen as well as the ability to teach, train, and coach to improve performance. The Assistant Team Lead must have an understanding of sales metrics and the behaviors that drive results. The Assistant Team Lead must ensure our patient-focused mission is always at the core of our day to day operations through their own consultative sales as well as supporting all call center representatives. The Care Connection Team is entirely remote, meaning an Assistant Team Leader must be able to both fulfill the role of a remote Advocate and coach/inspire all team members in a fully digital environment. We invest significantly in the training and development of our Assistant Team Leaders and would be a great fit for someone looking for both personal and professional growth and a fulfilling mission-based career.
Leader on Duty
- Support “Leader on Duty” shifts as scheduled throughout the week.
- Support all call center representatives via chat, email, video conference and by providing guidance on department policies and processes, as well as supporting escalated patient issues.
- Use “ClearChoice-COACH” sales coaching methods to improve the performance of all call center representatives.
- 1-2 weekend days required per month, with a day off during the week to compensate (Weekend hours include $1.50 increase hourly).
- Some early or late schedule requirements to cover call center operating hours. You may be scheduled anytime between 4:30am-9pm MT and personal availability is considered.
- Live our culture and values with a deep commitment to developing and growing our people so that they can continually strive to better serve our prospective patients.
- Be present and active in weekly leadership meetings.
- Provide input and recommendations on how the department can become more effective and impactful at our mission.
Supporting Team Leaders
- Substitute for Team Leader 1:1s while Team Leaders are unavailable including analyzing & diagnosing Advocate performance using quantitative and qualitative inputs.
- Facilitate team meetings when Team Leaders are unavailable.
Prospective Patient Advocate
- Act as an Advocate up to 50% of the time including serving as first point of contact for prospective patients experiencing dental issues and looking to learn more about our services.
- Lead by example through demonstrating an empathetic approach to consultative sales while working with prospective patients to schedule a free consultation.
- Exhibit empathy, compassion, and conviction when speaking with prospective patients with the goal of helping to impact their lives for the better.
- Show confidence and expertise overcoming cost and other common prospective patient objections.
- Meet or exceed set KPIs by understanding how to impact results and seeking coaching to continue to make improvements.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years of consultative sales experience.
- Experience in a sales leadership, training, or coaching role is a plus.
- Proficient with sales best practices and overcoming objections.
- Ability to work within a team using interpersonal skills such as compassion, empathy and conviction.
- Must possess excellent cross departmental communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Skillful at active listening.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills as well as presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- A confident approach and ability to build rapport.
- Constant curiosity and a passion for learning regarding consultative sales and coaching methods.
- Comfortable seeking and receiving coaching and guidance.
- A strong track record of success, including strong references that can speak to your accomplishments.
- Proficient with computer and software applications and ability to multitask.
- Experience with inContact, SalesForce, PoweBI and G Suite a plus.
- Motivated to work in a company that strives to improve patients’ lives, and envisions the big picture of how what we do as a company can dramatically change and improve a person’s quality of life.
- Must be highly proficient with computer systems, software applications and problem solving.
- Ability to multitask through computer programs and systems comfortably in a remote office setting with dual monitors.
- Proficient with computer problem solving skills and set up.
- Secure, reliable and dedicated high speed internet is required to support business needs.
- Must have a dedicated home work area with minimal distractions and no visibility to your computer screen/monitor.
- Option for position to be fully remote. May require infrequent travel (e.g., 1 trip to Denver per quarter).
- Remote positions with our team are currently available for candidates located in AK, AZ, AR, CO, CT. DE, FL,GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WY
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Options for Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- 401K Investment Plan and match
- Company paid holidays and paid time off/vacation
- Thorough and intensive new hire training program and ongoing training and coaching
- Phenomenal culture committed to supporting our employees to change the lives of those we serve
- Option for position to be fully remote
Compensation and Benefits:
- $21.00-$25.00 hourly ($43K-$52K annual) Base compensation
- Quarterly 30% target bonus based on performance
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.