Careers at ClearChoice
Join the ClearChoice Greenwood Village Team
Assistant Dental Lab Manager — Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
At ClearChoice Central Laboratory, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of prosthetic restorations that will be used in the treatment of partially and fully edentulous patients in our network dental practices. We are committed to providing life-changing dental restorations to our network dental practices with best-in-class customer service at a low cost, with maintaining high-quality, and delivering the product on-time.
ClearChoice Central Laboratory dental technicians work at a state-of-the-art laboratory located in Centennial, CO. They use advanced technical skills to construct sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit, function and esthetics. They use critical thinking to develop and share ideas that can be used to support our growing network of dental practices. While work methods follow established best practices, candidates are expected to follow the direction of their manager and team using a high degree of judgment on a case-by-case basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for all work being released by the Analog Department within Central Lab
- Head a team of technicians to maintain the high quality standards set by the Senior Manager and CCMS Best Practices.
- Give detailed direction to ensure products meet the standards of the QSR, Senior Manager, and CCMS.
- Perform Final Quality Control checks on all work being performed by the technicians prior to being prepared for delivery back to the Center
- Monitor efficiency and quality of technicians’ work, and create and record daily, weekly, and monthly production reports
- Work with your Manager to forecast personnel, equipment, and material needs for the annual budget process
- Support CCMS R&D, Master Academy, Digital Design, and 3D Printing Departments in their respective KIs
- Support with the NDL Leadership Team to build the 1,3,& 5 Year Plan for the Central Lab Department
- Fill in as the Department Manager as needed
- QSR documentation adherence and verification
- Co-Develop the Personal Develop Plan (PDP) of each lab technician within Central Lab
- Facilitate the PDP and ensure that the plan is being executed in its entirety
- Teach and mentor other technicians and auxiliary staff
- Working knowledge of fundamental occlusal principles, schemes and classifications
- Proficient with manufacturing and fitting of all aspects of full-arch dental prosthetics including accurate manufacturing and articulation of implant models, setting of denture teeth, denture processing and all related components and processes.
- Detailed understanding of the fundamentals of occlusal schemes and classifications as they apply to the fabrication of various dental prostheses.
- Expert knowledge of the All-on-4 Implant restoration
- Experience or Knowledge of 3D printing and milling of dental prostheses within the Dental industry
- Denture and hybrid type restoration/repairs
- Troubleshoot, repair, and restore fractured or broken prosthesis
- Use of dental laboratory materials such as impression materials, plasters, stones, waxes, metals, acrylics, composites and similar materials.
- Use and maintenance of laboratory equipment such as hand tools, dental lathes, model grinders, handpieces, presses, flasks, steamers, light curing units, pressures pots, etc.
- Maintain a clean, organized working environment on a daily basis
- Verify work orders and accompanying materials including impressions, bite records, models and components.
- Understand and reinforce Infection Control, PPE, HIPAA, and OSHA Safety Compliance Standards.
- Assist with the monitoring of all laboratory related supplies and ordering through paper and/or computer-based purchase order systems.
- Maintenance of the laboratory facilities, equipment and instruments under the direction of the senior lab manager.
- Operate computers and standard office type applications such as web browsers, word processing and spreadsheet software applications as well as dental laboratory specific applications.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Support a positive culture with fellow technicians and clinical staff through respectful and appropriate working relationships
- Maintain the highest degree of professionalism
- Periodic travel may be required for Center Support and Annual Lab Conferences
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum of five years of hands-on technical experience is required
- Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program is preferred
- Qualified candidates should have knowledge of:
- Full arch hybrid restorations
- Complete dentures
- Working knowledge of Occlusal schemes (Monoplane, Centric, Lingualized)
- Implant-based restorative techniques
- Basic knowledge of dental science, materials, anatomy and esthetics
- Microsoft Office and Google Drive Services
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Commitment to providing world class products and high quality work
- Effective communicator
- Ability to excel in a customer driven culture
- Able to lift 50 pounds
ClearChoice Central Laboratory operates in Centennial, CO and is a non-clinical laboratory setting. Technicians are expected to be onsite at all times Monday through Friday.
We offer an excellent hourly wage plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan and up to 2 weeks paid time off.
Apply for this Position
Fill out the form below. *Indicates required field.